The Student Room Group

What the hell is her problem, what to do as she will never stop fancying me?

So this girl has been fancied me for a long, long time since 2005.

She is 28 and I am nearly 30.

She has tried to flirt with me before many years ago.

I've never asked her out or even try to acknowledge, flirt with her.

She isn't willing to stop with this optimism and her mom and this female has a game plan to try to get marry me to her.

Their game plan is simple 'as I turn older' 'I've got no choice but to accept her because I need to get married and I'm getting older'. That's what her aunties have said.

Why this optimism?

I do not fancy her but she keeps persisting with hoping and with this optimism.
quick time no long ting
Reply 2
Bump
What have you actually done to try and deter her? Simply not acknowledging her attempts is not enough.
The bigger question is:

What do you want in life?

After she stops caring for you, now what? Do you expect you will find someone else?
Reply 5
Well, I don't acknowledge her, make eye contact with her when I see her, flirt with her, asked her out or anything which I easily could have in the last 14 or so years many, many times. I haven't got her on my Facebook.

She's just got this optimism thing about her and they are trying to manipulate a situation.

When she knew I didn't fancy her some 11 years ago she just come laughing at my face with her friends many times and take a dig out of me.

Seriously she's a corrupt person anyway with this attitude and I am doing online dating.

I know what I want in life and it's a family (not her) and follow my passions which I do anyway.
Original post by Anonymous
Well, I don't acknowledge her, make eye contact with her when I see her, flirt with her, asked her out or anything which I easily could have in the last 14 or so years many, many times. I haven't got her on my Facebook.

She's just got this optimism thing about her and they are trying to manipulate a situation.

When she knew I didn't fancy her some 11 years ago she just come laughing at my face with her friends many times and take a dig out of me.

Seriously she's a corrupt person anyway with this attitude and I am doing online dating.

I know what I want in life and it's a family (not her) and follow my passions which I do anyway.

Good Luck then!
"Have" to get married
"Aunties"

Muslim? maybe they're tryna arrange you with someone in ur league and ur in denial of what your league really is so u resent the girl.

Ok seriously I need to know how it seems every muslim in UK has made it onto tsr like wtf. It's not bothering me half as much as it's confusing me.
Original post by Bang Outta Order
"Have" to get married
"Aunties"

Muslim? maybe they're tryna arrange you with someone in ur league and ur in denial of what your league really is so u resent the girl.

Ok seriously I need to know how it seems every muslim in UK has made it onto tsr like wtf. It's not bothering me half as much as it's confusing me.

lol :lol::rofl:
To be honest there are multiple ways you can go about this. Try and get her to hook up with someone, so find a way to get someone on her case. Get someone else, tbh this can kinda go south cause theres a very high chance her and the person will end up getting into a fight and there will be some big drama and you'll end up losing your current friendship with the person but tbh she doesn't sound like a friend. You say she is corrupt which gives you good reason to like not go for her, if she was nice or made a proper attempt then i get that and in that sense her effort should be given some chance. But the fact she is saying you're running out of time then i see. Tbh amigo ur in a real tight position, i guess you should speak about this to her lol. usually when i have problems with people i just ask them directly lol

Original post by CuriosityYay
lol :lol::rofl:

Seriously. Are they sending out invites and recommendations or sommat? Lol
Why should I be nice to her? She's obviously manipulating and taking advantage of a situation and she is a bit of a bully.

I am far, far better looking then her and I'm a male lol. She isn't attractive at all. And looks don't matter much for a male in relationships.

And I have time, I am a free man.

As I said, I'm doing online dating and I have choices.

Once I reject her, their family will call me a fraud because her male cousin doesn't believe I could be better then him and his other male cousins for some reason. I'm doing well and they said "where do I get the money"? I'm working and I'm thinking what sort of question is this?
It's definitely not a league thing because I am good looking and she is below average.

And it's her mom and aunty.
And looks don't matter much for a male in relationships.

You are deluding yourself there :wink:

Just outright tell her you are not interested instead of just avoiding her and move on with your life.
She doesn't sound like a nice person.

Anyway just tell her straight you are not interested, it's your life.

She isn't willing to stop with this optimism and her mom and this female has a game plan to try to get marry me to her.

Their game plan is simple 'as I turn older' 'I've got no choice but to accept her because I need to get married and I'm getting older'. That's what her aunties have said.

Why this optimism?

Just tell all 3 of them sorry but get lost ...?

Rude i know
but effective
2005 lol.
Why should I be nice to her? She's obviously manipulating and taking advantage of a situation and she is a bit of a bully.

I am far, far better looking then her and I'm a male lol. She isn't attractive at all. And looks don't matter much for a male in relationships.

And I have time, I am a free man.

As I said, I'm doing online dating and I have choices.

Once I reject her, their family will call me a fraud because her male cousin doesn't believe I could be better then him and his other male cousins for some reason. I'm doing well and they said "where do I get the money"? I'm working and I'm thinking what sort of question is this?

You've got two options.

Either tell her you're not interested and never will be, and disregard what her family says.

Or start being really nice to her, over-the-top nice. She sounds incredibly immature, and immature women lose interest in men they think they're going to get.

I've actually used the latter to get girls I wasn't interested in off my case before. It works like a charm.

Why this optimism?

If you’re a free man you should go and move to another city
Original post by Bang Outta Order
"Have" to get married
"Aunties"

Loool tbh there are a lot of Muslims here, especially the confused ones :biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending