The Student Room Group

AQA AS Biology paper 2 2019 unofficial markscheme

Feel free to discuss answers and questions for the AQA AS biology paper 2 2019 yesterday
Reply 1
hey how did you find the paper...
Reply 2
easier of harder than paper 1
Reply 3
Does anyone know what was on this exam?
hey do u remember any questions on the test?? please respond ASAP pleze have the test tomoz xx
Original post by study87421
hey do u remember any questions on the test?? please respond ASAP pleze have the test tomoz xx

What is the point of cheating on a test?
i mean like which bits do i need to revise the most cos our skl did not tell us what topics to revise for our ucas exam and then we got the bio paper 1 which had bits we didnt even learn in it so thats why i was asking so ik what to revise the most. trust me i never ever cheat in exams i always work hard but because this is ucas and our skl didnt give us any info i jss wanna know what to revise
Original post by Y12_FurtherMaths
What is the point of cheating on a test?
Reply 7
So what subject did come up?
Original post by study87421
i mean like which bits do i need to revise the most cos our skl did not tell us what topics to revise for our ucas exam and then we got the bio paper 1 which had bits we didnt even learn in it so thats why i was asking so ik what to revise the most. trust me i never ever cheat in exams i always work hard but because this is ucas and our skl didnt give us any info i jss wanna know what to revise
Reply 8
Can someone please say what topic paper 2 had. And if you remember any questions.
Reply 9
Does anyone know what came up on paper 1?
Reply 10
Original post by Zxlixe

Integration

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending