Ask the University of Sunderland admissions team Watch

UniversityOfSunderland
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 months ago
Got questions about your offer or how to apply? Get answers and helpful information here by asking our admissions team direct here!

From UCAS tariffs to an update on your application, we're here to help

We aim to respond to your question as soon as possible but there may be a turnaround of up to two days depending on your query.

You can also contact us directly by calling 0191 515 3154 or emailing [email protected]
TSR_Ollie
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
Hi - sorry you haven't had a response to this yet. I'm just going to bump the thread in the hope that someone sees this and can help

Why do I do this?

The Universities forums get a lot of questions that are unanswered. This is often because the OP's thread got missed - bumping threads gives them another lease of life and frequently results in someone seeing it and being able to respond

If you would like to help with unanswered questions check out the first part of the list here and don't forget the second part of the list here.

Or if you have questions, get in touch with Puddles the Monkey.
EngineeringOr
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
(Original post by UniversityOfSunderland)
Got questions about your offer or how to apply? Get answers and helpful information here by asking our admissions team direct here!

From UCAS tariffs to an update on your application, we're here to help

We aim to respond to your question as soon as possible but there may be a turnaround of up to two days depending on your query.

You can also contact us directly by calling 0191 515 3154 or emailing [email protected]
I have a question - I have accepted an Unconditional Offer on UCAS but I am yet to receive my confirmation from yourselves. I know I am awaiting an email rather than a letter, but it has been almost a week since I accepted the offer and I'm a little concerned that I haven't heard yet. Am I supposed to hear quite quickly or will I not receive that email until nearer the time?
UniversityOfSunderland
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 months ago
Hi there,
Are you able to send us a private message with your full name and the course you applied for? We can then look into this for you
(Original post by EngineeringOr)
I have a question - I have accepted an Unconditional Offer on UCAS but I am yet to receive my confirmation from yourselves. I know I am awaiting an email rather than a letter, but it has been almost a week since I accepted the offer and I'm a little concerned that I haven't heard yet. Am I supposed to hear quite quickly or will I not receive that email until nearer the time?
Matstu77
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
Hi

I applied directly recently and got an email saying I’m accepted and just needed to send the name of my school which I’ve done. The email says the application isn’t going through ucas but I’ve not provided my ucas number. Is this normal? The email said I should hear in 24-48 hours but haven’t so just panicking a little. Thanks
UniversityOfSunderland
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Hi there,
Please can you private message the page with your full name and details of the course you've applied to so this can be looked into?
Thanks
(Original post by Matstu77)
Hi

I applied directly recently and got an email saying I’m accepted and just needed to send the name of my school which I’ve done. The email says the application isn’t going through ucas but I’ve not provided my ucas number. Is this normal? The email said I should hear in 24-48 hours but haven’t so just panicking a little. Thanks
Matstu77
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Thank you I’ve sent a message
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

It is really important for me to be involved in helping make my university better

Strongly disagree (6)
7.59%
Disagree (5)
6.33%
Neither agree or disagree (22)
27.85%
Agree (32)
40.51%
Strongly Agree (14)
17.72%

Watched Threads