Original post by RazzzBerries

bruh i dont even have 1 😂😂
Original post by Rid The Kid
bruh i dont even have 1 😂😂

Lmao I swear there's loads of Brummie slang? I could be wrong tho lol

Do you say any of this?
https://theculturetrip.com/europe/united-kingdom/articles/a-comprehensive-guide-to-brummie-slang/

i dont even know any tbh. @Bang Outta Order might
Original post by Rid The Kid
i dont even know any tbh. @Bang Outta Order might

@Bang Outta Order help us out pls bro :lol:
Original post by Asteroids
Does anyone have any useful slang terms I could learn asap lol

@Bang Outta Order help us out pls bro :lol:

Bang Outta Order reporting for duty :hat2:
it's more the way we pronounce certain words.

Some of these are archaic, my nan might of said em :lol: why you wanna know brum slang?
I wouldn't say there's too much slang tbh most people get confused between Brummie's and those from the Black Country anyway.

We use "bab/babby" as an affectionate term, call a bread roll a "cob", swap the "s" on the end of a word to a "zz", i.e "buzz" instead of "bus", "gambol" is a forward roll, "gulley" is an alleyway...
Original post by Bang Outta Order
Some of these are archaic, my nan might of said em :lol: why you wanna know brum slang?

Oof :lol:

Just interested. Came across this thread so I thought about it and realised I don't know many people irl from Birmingham (besides TSR) so I'm not used to any of the slang. Just know the generic UK/Ends slang :rofl:
I made an entire thread on slang and how to pronounce our words. It got taken down so. All I can say is that, yea we might have some terms other areas don't have, but the real way to get by in particularly North Brum/black country is to understand our accent, which isn't even what ppl think if is. We also can ramble, I will say that much but that's because we're friendly and like a good chat :yy:
Oof :lol:

Just interested. Came across this thread so I thought about it and realised I don't know many people irl from Birmingham (besides TSR) so I'm not used to any of the slang. Just know the generic UK/Ends slang :rofl:

What's your region babsy? :smile:
Original post by Bang Outta Order
What's your region babsy? :smile:

eAst LaNdEn :lol:
eAst LaNdEn :lol:

Boooo :mad:
Haha kidding. You're in errrr Tower Hamlets? Lol
Original post by Asteroids
Does anyone have any useful slang terms I could learn asap lol

Yo wasteman your nan actually works at Ikea yeah and she ****s bare dogs ye ye ride that bysicle back home enneh BRUV
Original post by ReallyGoodAdvice
Yo wasteman your nan actually works at Ikea yeah and she ****s bare dogs ye ye ride that bysicle back home enneh BRUV

ReallyBadAdvice

Quick Reply