The Student Room Group

To date or not to date

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Anonymous
I am a straight male :colonhash:

And your point is? :dontknow:
Original post by batter mix
And your point is? :dontknow:

So if an attractive bloke wants to get in your pants, it's all cool and if a not-superbly-dashing one wants a committed, serious relationship, you are out?
Reply 22
@batter mix i think you should go for it, u will prop kick ya self if you don't do it, believe in ya self
So if an attractive bloke wants to get in your pants, it's all cool and if a not-superbly-dashing one wants a committed, serious relationship, you are out?

Listen up, Mr. Not-Superbly-Dashing, don't go around assuming **** about people you don't know.

Also, if the attractive guy is also not a complete ********, then pretty much yes.
Listen up, Mr. Not-Superbly-Dashing, don't go around assuming **** about people you don't know.

Also, if the attractive guy is also not a complete ********, then pretty much yes.

You two deserve each other. Have fun.
Original post by Kim~Shawn Mendes
@batter mix i think you should go for it, u will prop kick ya self if you don't do it, believe in ya self

Thanks b! Invited him over for a party. Let's see how that goes :h:

You two deserve each other. Have fun.

Why, thank you. I very well will. :hat2:
Reply 26
Thanks b! Invited him over for a party. Let's see how that goes :h:

thats good i hope it goes good, enjoy it
To be fair the ideal package is an extremely fit girl with a great personality for me. Why wouldn't you want both! :rofl:

If you're not willing to do long distance you will have two months with this guy. I hope you don't fall in love in the next two months otherwise it will really hurt when you do part with him at the airport. :cry2: The ideal out of this is just have fun! :tongue:
I am leaving the UK in two months for Masters. I would be gone for two years at the very least if not more.

Now, the problem is I met a guy through a mutual friend last night at a party. I told him I am leaving and he said he would still like to try but I would never do long-distance. So I don't know what to do anymore :sigh:
Original post by Themysticalegg
To be fair the ideal package is an extremely fit girl with a great personality for me. Why wouldn't you want both! :rofl:

If you're not willing to do long distance you will have two months with this guy. I hope you don't fall in love in the next two months otherwise it will really hurt when you do part with him at the airport. :cry2: The ideal out of this is just have fun! :tongue:

Exactly, my point. Anon#1 take notes!

lol I don't really believe in love and all that jazz, so I'll be good. He might be in trouble though :wink:
jk jk I am gonna talk this over with him and then decide what to do. TSR ain't gonna help me :lol:

Still :ta: :cube:
To be fair in that case this sounds extremely selfish just have fun, then ditch. The major problem in your situation would be developing substantial feelings for this guy but seeing as that's not an issue you're all good to go! :laugh: If you want to be honest just say look we're only going to be together for two months let's have fun for that time! :rofl:
Exactly, my point. Anon#1 take notes!

lol I don't really believe in love and all that jazz, so I'll be good. He might be in trouble though :wink:
jk jk I am gonna talk this over with him and then decide what to do. TSR ain't gonna help me :lol:

Still :ta: :cube:
Original post by Themysticalegg
To be fair in that case this sounds extremely selfish just have fun, then ditch. The major problem in your situation would be developing substantial feelings for this guy but seeing as that's not an issue you're all good to go! :laugh: If you want to be honest just say look we're only going to be together for two months let's have fun for that time! :rofl:

It's really up to him to decide since I have already made up my mind.

But I am not a mean *****, so I am gonna tell him all facts and then let's see. But yeah, it's mainly gonna be fun.
I am :u: jk :rofl: Problem resolved then you know exactly what you want to do!
It's really up to him to decide since I have already made up my mind.

But I am not a mean *****, so I am gonna tell him all facts and then let's see. But yeah, it's mainly gonna be fun.
My story is abit weird in some case

There was this guy I like (which I didn't know until I was in year 10) when I was in year 9, I would say it was a crush. He and I sat next to each other in Maths, at the time I didn't like the awkwardness at the start because I didn't know anyone there since it's the first time the year group had been mixed up in any classes. I couldn't tell my friends since they also believed that I hated boys in general due to an issue that happened when I was in year 7/8. So I kept this feeling within me and until last few months. I found out he's dating someone, I was really okay with it for some reason. Usually, the girl would be upset but not for my case. Whenever my friend talks ill about him, how he talked all the time and the teacher thought it was her and moved her; Ever since then she had a grudge on him and talks ill of him. Strangely I ended up taking her side to whatever she had told me. I didn't feel upset ill talking about him for some reason. And now my primary school friend starts to talk about him as well ever since the last day of school (she goes to the same school as me). She talks about him on a daily person and how he signed her shirt and how he will miss her, etc...
I also ended up making fun of her for saying these kind of things with the other friend who was moved...
I don't feel jealous but I also wonder about him, see if he is there - What does that mean? Do I like him or not?
I think it's like a celebrity crush since they date and fans don't get mad but wonder..... Do you agree?

Please tell me I'm very confused about my feelings. :confused:
Like I said, none of my friends know only you who's reading this.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending