The Student Room Group

what aspects of a personality do you find attractive?

just curious lol

Scroll to see replies

if someone's funny, caring and not too forward initially
a really caring and funny guy is really attractive:colondollar: there are some people that are funny but they don’t make me die of laughter and that’s kinda wat i want. My sister makes me laugh like that. i also like really weird guys
Ambitious
Creative
Artistic
Charismatic
Funny
Calm,
Considerate,
Dog owner,
Honest,
Behaves reasonably towards people who hold alternative opinions.
Someone who is kind, respectful, caring, intelligent, funny.
money.
Reply 7
Bolshy. Straightforward. Funny.
Original post by bad bunny
money.

Cash, gold bullion or credit?
Reply 9
Someone who’s kind, funny, honest, caring, thoughtful and respectful
Bonus points if they like red velvet
(Seulgi is baby)
dunno
1. Humour
2. Confidence

Don't really want caring. That annoys me.
Being funny is essential and a caring person in general
:eek:
Original post by batter mix
Don't really want caring. That annoys me.
Someone with a good sense of humour and has kindness within the personality so they can accept me for the hot mess I am.

(sEuLgI aHhH)
(edited 4 years ago)
Someone caring and understanding (specifically with mental health issues I suffer from), someone diplomatic and not confrontational, someone who’s funny and up for a laugh and not a hard arse about jokes in awkward or bad situations (obviously not like funerals but like if the car breaks down ykno) and finally someone open to explore new things like music or films or food ect ect
Original post by Obolinda
:eek:

haha I like to take care of myself :h:

Plus I hate the clingy types and those who constantly message and ask what I am doing.

Be there when I want you to be and leave me alone the other time. Should also expect the same of me.
Funny, caring, loyal, nice penis
Zero :rofl:
i dont really care tbh im pretty simple and shallow as well maybe.i dont really need a partner so whatever she's like is fine :s-smilie: just has to be great sex and boobs, im sorry but its true.
(edited 4 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending