The Student Room Group

OMG she did it again...........

Guys......
I want to open up.. Before i say anything i am a very protective and vunerable person and this topic is very personal, but i am not doing this anonymously. My girlfriend has a lot of 'boy' friends and she hangs around a lot with them, we go different schools therefore i can only see her on weekends, I spend alot of money on her, like i bought her a pandora bracelet. But a few days ago one of her friends texted that she slept with another boy. What do i do????
Reply 1
Edit: when i say 'again' my friends told me before that the slept with someone, but then i found out it was just a joke. But this time its coming from her friend. so i dont know what to do
Send a screenshot of it to her with a “?”

We can’t help you.

Ps- Are you still trying to show the sexism on TSR?
Reply 3
no, if u thread the description i said that this is personal and i find it hard to talk about this
Original post by batter mix

We can’t help you.

You need to tell her, why would her friend do that if it wasn't true? And if it was true, why would her friend to that also, she should
Reply 5
the thing is her friends knows that it was a prank before, and i know her friend well. in fact i knew the friend before her thats how we met. And u can say that me and her friend always joke around and just annoy each other
Original post by SlightlySummer
You need to tell her, why would her friend do that if it wasn't true? And if it was true, why would her friend to that also, she should
Reply 6
But im too scared too, what it fi ruines our relationship

We can’t help you.

I read the title as; ops I did it again
Reply 8
huh?
Original post by ThunderBeard
I read the title as; ops I did it again
send a screenshot of it to her with a “?”

we can’t help you.

Ps- are you still trying to show the sexism on tsr?

bahaha thats what i thought he was tryna prove
An old song
Original post by Hugh.Jazz
huh?
Reply 11
wdym?
Original post by Anonymous
bahaha thats what i thought he was tryna prove
Confront her.
Reply 13
irrelevant. If u read the desciption u would have seen that this is a personal topic to me
Original post by ThunderBeard
An old song
Reply 14
Right, you need to take back eveything you bought her (I hope you kept all the receipt). If she dont agree, get a lawayer on her arse, after that just find another girl to **** n dont spend money on her. Boom you'll be livin you're best life

Thank me later.
(edited 4 years ago)
But im too scared too, what it fi ruines our relationship

What if you owned a car that you loved and it had a major mechanical fault, such as the suspension collapsing that led you to crashing in it?
Would you try to repair it or would you get another car?

If you were renting a flat that you loved and it had an electric fault that caused a large fire, what would you do? Would you find another flat?

If there was a restaurant that you enjoyed going to regularly, but then every time you went there you got food poisoning, would you keep going back or would you start eating somewhere else?

In the grand scheme of things, would it really be such a bad thing if, in all these circumstances, if you moved on to a new car, flat, restaurant, girlfriend?
Reply 16
Original post by Ashi.
Right, you need to take back eveything you bought her (I hope you kept all the receipt). If she dont agree, get a lawayer on her arse, after that just find another girl to **** n dont spend money on her. Boom you'll be livin you're best life

Thank me later.

This. OP just move on. There's plenty of fish in the sea
irrelevant. If u read the desciption u would have seen that this is a personal topic to me

its jus a joke

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending