The Student Room Group

GCSE German

Scroll to see replies

I think I put there wasn't any wind, they did something else, the forecast was good and he had to stay late. I can't remember the letter tho. For another one (or maybe the same one) my letters were CHED
Original post by gelikanu
what were the four correct things about the woman who wanted to windsurf?? the multiple choices were quite similar.
I SCREWED THE MAY 1ST Q-
For the Q about how men find love- Bäume are trees (pl) but my stupid exam brain though of it as a female pole (FGS) since Maibaum is may pole so I put they place a female pole on the windows. f f f f f f f

AHHHHHHHHHHHH.
I pray that the grade boundaries are going down!

Original post by liaente
Okay so I remember the hard parts, let's discuss.
For the may festival thing, what did they say?
Like, I said they literally took a Dobnes tree or whatever it was called and hanged it on a window or something?
I said that they put a crown or something on the top of it.
Oh my God, it really was dumb, wasn't it?
For the teens I said: the parents have to be sensible with them
Okay, looks like I remember less than I thought - comment and I'll discuss with y'all what I got.

I just pray I dont get below a 7
(edited 4 years ago)
Original post by Fhd
Did everyone finish the paper

yep i finished with loads of time but still feel like it went terribly :frown:
Yo, can someone explain when this Ali Spaghetti thing came up, I don't remember it all?
PLS...I'm quite literally dying inside
Original post by Gcsekillingme
Yo, can someone explain when this Ali Spaghetti thing came up, I don't remember it all?
You know the question with free time activities in the listening? One of them said Ali enjoyed cooking and eating spaghetti but the recipe was complicated, I can't remember the actual question but this might help trigger a memory of it.
PLS...I'm quite literally dying inside

was the answer, N, P, N+P, P

Original post by s.stubbs15
You know the question with free time activities in the listening? One of them said Ali enjoyed cooking and eating spaghetti but the recipe was complicated, I can't remember the actual question but this might help trigger a memory of it.
Reply 47
I think so but I'm not sure
was the answer, N, P, N+P, P
To put it simply, the whole thing was horrific, we’ve had 2 pretty bad teachers and only 2 years to learn the entire course so that along with having a class who just didn’t care doesn’t make me feel hopeful about passing German
Original post by kylohowell
To put it simply, the whole thing was horrific, we’ve had 2 pretty bad teachers and only 2 years to learn the entire course so that along with having a class who just didn’t care doesn’t make me feel hopeful about passing German

Wow, that sucks. But best not to think about it until you get your results back. You might get a nice surprise!

Bad german classes are the worst tho. In my year, not enough people took it to have multiple classes. So foundation and higher are together with one teacher, and foundation is the vast majority. So we spend all our time doing foundation mocks and material. Its only been the past two months we have seriously covered higher stuff and done higher mocks. It is painful.
Reply 50
I might get the nice surprise of getting a 5 not a 4!
Original post by birdnerd
Wow, that sucks. But best not to think about it until you get your results back. You might get a nice surprise!

Bad german classes are the worst tho. In my year, not enough people took it to have multiple classes. So foundation and higher are together with one teacher, and foundation is the vast majority. So we spend all our time doing foundation mocks and material. Its only been the past two months we have seriously covered higher stuff and done higher mocks. It is painful.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending