The Student Room Group

what would happen? (exam scenarios)

if someone had a heart attack in an exam would everyone get 9s?
if the school burnt down completely would exams be cancelled?
if you broke both hands just before an exam and the invigilators dont believe you?
if a junior-school kid from next door broke into the exam room and stole one of our papers during an exam and tore it up and ate it?
if a tank just rolled into the exam room and blew up the exam papers but not us?
if a disease spread throughout the exam room and everyone starts coughing up blood on the exam paper, even the invigilators?

dont ask me how or why or what, im the one asking the questions here buddy and i need answers pronto
Reply 1
Spetsnaz would rappel in and execute you.
Reply 2
fair enough, as long as i dont have to do the exam
Original post by gjd800
Spetsnaz would rappel in and execute you.
Original post by lilTrain
if you broke both hands just before an exam and the invigilators dont believe you?
if a junior-school kid from next door broke into the exam room and stole one of our papers during an exam and tore it up and ate it?
if a tank just rolled into the exam room and blew up the exam papers but not us?
if a disease spread throughout the exam room and everyone starts coughing up blood on the exam paper, even the invigilators?

dont ask me how or why or what, im the one asking the questions here buddy and i need answers pronto

what if the guy purposely ate salty foods and that just to try and have a heart attack for the exam but to the point where he would be fine aswell😂😂😂would love that tommorow as we got 2 exams
Reply 4
Original post by cookieman15
what if the guy purposely ate salty foods and that just to try and have a heart attack for the exam but to the point where he would be fine aswell😂😂😂would love that tommorow as we got 2 exams

probably what id do lol
You wouldn't get 9s I think you'd just get what you are predicted
Probably or rescheduled at another school or you'd get what you are predicted
I can't see this happening but if you broke both hands you'd get special consideration or what you are predicted
The kid would probably get in trouble
They have spare exam papers
You probably would get special consideration or what you are predicted

this thread made me laugh so much dude but I tried to give actual plausible answers :-)
Original post by lilTrain

Reply 6
😂😂
i actually have another question though
what if the clock in the exam room stopped working and just stayed at idk 9:20am, and since the invigilators wont be carrying around their phones in the exam room, a student sees the time is wrong, then checks their phone for the actual time and its 12:54am, would they get disqualified for using their phone or be considered a hero because everyone wouldn't have had to do their dumb chemistry paper 2 for 10 hours?
Original post by StarWinchester
You wouldn't get 9s I think you'd just get what you are predicted
Probably or rescheduled at another school or you'd get what you are predicted
I can't see this happening but if you broke both hands you'd get special consideration or what you are predicted
The kid would probably get in trouble
They have spare exam papers
You probably would get special consideration or what you are predicted

this thread made me laugh so much dude but I tried to give actual plausible answers :-)
You''re not meant to have your phone on you during exam so yeah you'd probably be disqualified.
The invigilators have to have more than one way of telling the time in case this happens. They have watches I think
But if you went overtime I think they'd have to deduct marks?
Reply 8
Original post by StarWinchester
You''re not meant to have your phone on you during exam so yeah you'd probably be disqualified.
The invigilators have to have more than one way of telling the time in case this happens. They have watches I think
But if you went overtime I think they'd have to deduct marks?

yeah but what if it was the invigilators fault that we went overtime, like what if some kids from next door came in and knocked down the invigilators then they went unconscious so couldnt read the time? what if the kids stole all our watches so we couldnt either?
😂sorry fam gotta be prepared

Quick Reply