The Student Room Group

Guy likes girl? Opinions please

Hi,

If a guy lifts up a girl (call her girl X) and then straight after tries to lift up a guy (friend in group), is this all platonic towards the girl X? Do playful/jokester guys do this without meaning anything?

Rumour was the guy liked someone else in the group (say girl Y) and kissed girl Y a week before at a club.
who’s Z?
Original post by CHANELDIAMONDS
who’s Z?

Sorry what? Do you mean friend F?
Reply 3
Original post by Anonymous
Hi,

If a guy lifts up a girl (call her girl X) and then straight after tries to lift up a guy (friend in group), is this all platonic towards the girl X? Do playful/jokester guys do this without meaning anything?

Rumour was the guy liked someone else in the group (say girl Y) and kissed girl Y a week before at a club.

potatoes
This doesn't indicate whether he likes Girl X or not.
Reply 5
It was thought he liked girl Y on the trip. Just before this, he was talking to girl Y for most of the night.

My question is do guys do this sort of thing without any intention if they're a playful type who has had friends that are girls (and nothing more).
Original post by sinfonietta
This doesn't indicate whether he likes Girl X or not.
Original post by Anonymous
It was thought he liked girl Y on the trip. Just before this, he was talking to girl Y for most of the night.

My question is do guys do this sort of thing without any intention if they're a playful type who has had friends that are girls (and nothing more).

Yes. Hence why I said it is not an indicator.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending