The Student Room Group

is it weird? To wear school uniform as usual clothes?

I’ve been graduated from my High School. And my mom said keep your school uniform, don’t throw it. You can wear it at home as usual clothes, my uniform is White shirt, black vest (school logo on it), gray pants. For me it’s okay to wear at home, why not. Sometimes I also wear the vest so it fully uniformed
Do you think it’s weird?

Scroll to see replies

Wtf? I wear pajamas at home. Sorry but I find that weird and i think your mum is a hoarder.
Reply 2
Yes, it's weird.

(I am sure this thread has cropped up before, too)
Owh okay, i just wanted to know
Original post by Fermion.
Wtf? I wear pajamas at home. Sorry but I find that weird and i think your mum is a hoarder.
Okay.. does it? I’m new to here. And I just graduated
Original post by gjd800
Yes, it's weird.

"mom"
"pants"
"vest"

I didn't think Americans wore school uniforms?
I’m not american, asian here
Original post by It's****ingWOODY
"mom"
"pants"
"vest"

I didn't think Americans wore school uniforms?
Yeah I'm 25 and still wear my school uniform everywhere.

Spoiler

Very weird.

Are you sure she didn't mean it as in you can reuse the trousers and white shirt again? e.g. I know most people when I left school kept unbranded shirts/trousers for a little while for interviews etc.
Original post by Marccus
I’ve been graduated from my High School. And my mom said keep your school uniform, don’t throw it. You can wear it at home as usual clothes, my uniform is White shirt, black vest (school logo on it), gray pants. For me it’s okay to wear at home, why not. Sometimes I also wear the vest so it fully uniformed
Do you think it’s weird?

Shall I lend some of my clothes?
I’m gonn be the odd one out here and say that it isn’t wierd at all (at least for me ) I love my uniform and if it was up to me I’d wear it all the time .its just so comfortable for me
Original post by Marccus
Do you think it’s weird?
Original post by gjd800
Yes, it's weird.

Because its the same individual with multiple accounts who clearly has either autism or a school uniform fetish.
Not weird for me
Uh Okay Buddy
Original post by Precious Illusions
Yeah I'm 25 and still wear my school uniform everywhere.

Spoiler

Yea she said you can wear your uniform at home. But it also depends on me whether I wear normal clothes or uniform. She don’t insist
Original post by sinfonietta
Very weird.

Are you sure she didn't mean it as in you can reuse the trousers and white shirt again? e.g. I know most people when I left school kept unbranded shirts/trousers for a little while for interviews etc.
For what?
Original post by Goofballx69
Shall I lend some of my clothes?
ohh okay, well then
Original post by THE-BLACK-CAT
I’m gonn be the odd one out here and say that it isn’t wierd at all (at least for me ) I love my uniform and if it was up to me I’d wear it all the time .its just so comfortable for me
Hey! I’m not autism Nor fetish. I’m just asking! & am new here. I don’t know if theres people have asked this before
Original post by Etomidate
Because its the same individual with multiple accounts who clearly has either autism or a school uniform fetish.

Quick Reply

Latest