The Student Room Group

is it weird? To wear school uniform as usual clothes?

Scroll to see replies

Thanks kelly
Original post by SunshineKelly
Not weird for me
Original post by Marccus
I’ve been graduated from my High School. And my mom said keep your school uniform, don’t throw it. You can wear it at home as usual clothes, my uniform is White shirt, black vest (school logo on it), gray pants. For me it’s okay to wear at home, why not. Sometimes I also wear the vest so it fully uniformed
Do you think it’s weird?

yes it is weird
but don't you think it is weird wearing school uniform when you don't go to that school anymore
pm me
Seems like a strange thing to do.
Original post by Marccus
Yea she said you can wear your uniform at home. But it also depends on me whether I wear normal clothes or uniform. She don’t insist

Well yes you can- I mean no one's stopping you. The real question is why would you want to?
Haha yup great idea, my school also doing the same for donation
Original post by mpaprika
donate the vest to school, my school asked us to give ties and blazers to the office so when someone forgot they'd get a replacement
I think nope, because It was my school earlier. I don’t feel ashamed
Original post by paigeb101
but don't you think it is weird wearing school uniform when you don't go to that school anymore
pm me
my school doesn't ask for the uniform back
Well there’s no exact answer for your question because when I open my wardrobe, if there’s casual clothes on the top I’ll just take it. But if it’s my uniform on top ill take it as well
Original post by Alesha1991
Seems like a strange thing to do.

Well yes you can- I mean no one's stopping you. The real question is why would you want to?
don't throw it u can show ur school uniform to ur future kids :biggrin:
Original post by Marccus
I’ve been graduated from my High School. And my mom said keep your school uniform, don’t throw it. You can wear it at home as usual clothes, my uniform is White shirt, black vest (school logo on it), gray pants. For me it’s okay to wear at home, why not. Sometimes I also wear the vest so it fully uniformed
Do you think it’s weird?
My cousin kept his school uniform once he left school as his shirt was unbranded and could be used at formal occasions, so could his trousers but he chucked away everything with a logo on it because like ?? That’s weird. But each to their own
Hahah you’re insane..
Original post by Amnz_02
don't throw it u can show ur school uniform to ur future kids :biggrin:
Well I couldn’t talk about it since he likes to do that. If he chucked all away then it become plain shirt, able to be use for events
Original post by Satanicfaeries
My cousin kept his school uniform once he left school as his shirt was unbranded and could be used at formal occasions, so could his trousers but he chucked away everything with a logo on it because like ?? That’s weird. But each to their own
Reply 32
Anything with the logo is weird for obvious reasons.
Nah I'm dying laughing omds
Original post by Marccus
Hahah you’re insane..

Look who's talking briefcase ****** :rofl:
I don't think its weird...maybe going outside with ur vest with a logo on it can look odd for people esp if its the weekends. u can wear it at home that's ur thing. wearing school shirt and trousers can acc be really comfortable. but personally I wouldn't wear something with the school logo on it outside unless I am going to school.
but u be u! if u feel confident with it, don't let others get to u!
Original post by Marccus
Do you think it’s weird?
okay buddy , thanks!
Original post by Bio 7
Anything with the logo is weird for obvious reasons.
Hmm...
Original post by Bang Outta Order
Look who's talking briefcase ****** :rofl:
Sure thanks, appreciate it buddy :smile:
Original post by help_me_learn
I don't think its weird...maybe going outside with ur vest with a logo on it can look odd for people esp if its the weekends. u can wear it at home that's ur thing. wearing school shirt and trousers can acc be really comfortable. but personally I wouldn't wear something with the school logo on it outside unless I am going to school.
but u be u! if u feel confident with it, don't let others get to u!
anytime :smile:
Original post by Marccus
Sure thanks, appreciate it buddy :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest