The Student Room Group

Direct Placements

Scroll to see replies

Original post by MQE99
How you find it? I had a free trial and it seems very good so far.

Hello MQE99

Have you completed it? Did you manage to build your experience? I started 2 weeks ago and I cannot wait to finish
Reply 21
Have you finished your placement? As I am just going to start and I have studied accounting at Uni. Can you please share your experience with me ?
Original post by Maha12
Have you finished your placement? As I am just going to start and I have studied accounting at Uni. Can you please share your experience with me ?

I am 4 weeks in to the mentorship. Its challenging but the mentor is very helpful. Which level did you opt for? I did AAT level 4 so I am finding the mentorship good.
(edited 4 years ago)
Reply 23
Original post by Maha12

I was asking the same question a few months ago on this thread. I have completed it and it was good and I managed to get a basic account assistant role. The accountant does not mess around and the task sometimes can be difficult but they support you. good luck
Reply 24
Original post by OnYaBike
I am 4 weeks in to the mentorship. Its challenging but the mentor is very helpful. Which level did you opt for? I did AAT level 4 so I am finding the mentorship good.

Who is your mentor?
Reply 25
Hi, is direct placement reliable ? I m thinking to sign up but as everything is online I m little concerned about this.. Could anyone please help me with this. Thanks
I finished my mentorship with them and from my personal experince it was good. my only advice is make sure you are from an accounting background.
also @Maalu make sure you start from the basics and take your time with each task. dont rush it. good luck
Reply 28
Hi,Was your mentor James Moore from Millwood accounting?I have been assigned to him, I am trying to check the company he works for but I keep getting 404 error messages and I am panicking to have got scammed!!
a quick search on Google came up with millwoodaccounting. www.millwoodaccounting.com it works fine for me and my mentor was from millwood also.
Reply 30
Original post by genny9
Hi,Was your mentor James Moore from Millwood accounting?I have been assigned to him, I am trying to check the company he works for but I keep getting 404 error messages and I am panicking to have got scammed!!

Hi my mentor is James Moore, he is quite helpful, don't worry they are reliable
Reply 31
Original post by mharo
I was asking the same question a few months ago on this thread. I have completed it and it was good and I managed to get a basic account assistant role. The accountant does not mess around and the task sometimes can be difficult but they support you. good luck

Hi did they help you finding employment?
Hi I've just been assigned the same mentor. I am a bit scared as I feel like thus might be a scam? No sign of millwood accounting on linkedin. And the website seems a bit basic? How much did you pay?
Reply 33
Original post by Chandni23
Hi I've just been assigned the same mentor. I am a bit scared as I feel like thus might be a scam? No sign of millwood accounting on linkedin. And the website seems a bit basic? How much did you pay?

Hey, it's reliable, he is actually very good. I paid about £299.
one thing I've realised in life is if you feel like something is a scam dont do it. you save yourself the headache and the heartache. it's not for everyone @Chandni23
Reply 35
Original post by Chandni23

I was asking the same question a few months back. They are very good and my mentor was good also.
I have just finished my mentor-ship training and experience with direct placements in accounting and I can say this is a great company who really help graduates build their CV and experience. I did my mentor-ship with Andrew, A very good accountant.
I was recommended to direct placements by my lecturer at uni to my do my accounting program. Direct placements are planning to launch the programs in to our university. My mentor was helpful and over all excellent mentorship.
Reply 38
Original post by Lannister043
I have just finished my mentor-ship training and experience with direct placements in accounting and I can say this is a great company who really help graduates build their CV and experience. I did my mentor-ship with Andrew, A very good accountant.

Hi, do they help you finding a relevant job as well?
Sometimes it will may be appear that you don't expect.
you always care of your mind in your around.
once you look around, and think again.
perhaps you will be well.
please contact to me

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending