The Student Room Group

Dnipro uni in ukraine

Scroll to see replies

Derby - east midlands. how about your self's
Original post by Ace_star
they have not taken any money off me apart from the £750. at what point do they ask for the first year fees

I don’t know, other people in similar situations as yourself haven’t said anything about paying for previous years. I’d say come here and wait until they ask for it
Hi this question is for the student at Dnipro. can nest agency do graduate entry? Also if I start in Feb do I have to catch up on all the study I. Used from oct? Thanks
(edited 4 years ago)
Yeah, Nest Academy is who you’ll be dealing with anyway if you’re going through Medlink, that’s something you’ll have to find out through them
Original post by cookiedough12
Hi this question is for the student at Dnipro. can nest agency do graduate entry? Also if I start in Feb do I have to catch up on all the study I. Used from oct? Thanks
Yeah, Nest Academy is who you’ll be dealing with anyway if you’re going through medlink, the programmes don’t actually start in February that’s when the second semester starts, the teachers would expect you to catch up on the knowledge, but each teacher is different. If you’re planning on starting from 3rd year definitely start from October because the KROK which is the state exam is around March time, and for you to be entered into hat you need to up to date with everything
Original post by cookiedough12
Thanks ace star. Does that mean you have to study during summer if I start in Feb?
I don't think I'll make enough in money for oct :frown: does anyone know if any other agency apart from medlink which are cheaper and do they offer graduate entry ???
(edited 4 years ago)
Checked on their website could not find anything, sent them an email instead.... hopefully I'll get a reply if they do it in English. Thank you
Original post by Haroonjamil
You had to pay £3000 EXTRA just to do graduate entry?!?!?!!?!?

I will be soon when I start but hopefully negotiate this with nest agency
literally messaged the NEST Academy and they said "we do bachelors medicine and you have to study it in Ukranian language for the graduate entry" but I'm reading otherwise elsewhere .. quite confused

thats min information
yea exactly what nest said on what's app to me
what are you studying Martha ?
yes 2nd yr is different than 3rd yr entry due to equivalation of more credits
Reply 53
Yeah that’s the information I got.

I’m hopefully looking to start in October 2020.
just spoke to a Medlink rep and got the following information:

- Dnipro medical institute (private institution)
- Graduate entry programme (4 years)

With MEDLINK in Dnipro.

1st year - £9,000 including fees
1st installment - £2,500 deposit
2nd installment - £2,500 deposit
3rd installment - £4,300 fees

2nd year - £3,000

3rd year - £3,000

4th year - £3,000

Living £300-£400 per month
since you are going to before me pls update us on your accommodation as I will start on Oct - dentistry.
Hey you say you've checked out Dnipro? What's it like? Is it all legit? Lots of us are worried about giving up our money for a false hope, so please help!
Hey Ace, where are you from? Which agency are you going through and what year are you going into? I am really worried at the moment as I am about to make the decision also for Dentistry but just confused as to whether or not to trust them all
Original post by Ace_star
since you are going to before me pls update us on your accommodation as I will start on Oct - dentistry.
yo, what year you entering? what course? and what agency did you use if you dont mind me asking, just need to relax somehow so trying to speak to as many students as possible before giving up my cash!
pm me bro just chill ini
2nd year dentistry from east Midlands just go through both agency see who gives the offer first

Quick Reply