The Student Room Group

Apprenticeships

Hi,
I’m a bit stuck at the moment and need some help.
I’ve applied for a few apprenticeships and I’ve got 4 successful applications -
1 - Recruitment Resourcer
2 - Quantity Surveyor
3 - Lender Sales
4 - Digital Marketing.
I like all 4 and i was just wondering if anyone has had any experience in any of the 4 areas and can give me an idea of what it’s like? And which one will be better to peruse a long term, good career.
Original post by Jadeeedwardss
Hi,
I’m a bit stuck at the moment and need some help.
I’ve applied for a few apprenticeships and I’ve got 4 successful applications -
1 - Recruitment Resourcer
2 - Quantity Surveyor
3 - Lender Sales
4 - Digital Marketing.
I like all 4 and i was just wondering if anyone has had any experience in any of the 4 areas and can give me an idea of what it’s like? And which one will be better to peruse a long term, good career.

Which do you think you would enjoy the most?
i’m not sure😫, i’ve always wanted to be a quantity surveyor because it’s good money. But i don’t want to chose something just because of the money
Original post by Emma:-)
Which do you think you would enjoy the most?
i’m not sure😫, i’ve always wanted to be a quantity surveyor because it’s good money. But i don’t want to chose something just because of the money

Id look into them in a bit more detail before choosing. If you enjoy something then you are more likely to stick at it.
Reply 4
Can I just ask what your interviews were like for these? They're all quite different subjects but would you say that the interviews were similar?
I haven’t been to them yet, they are this week so i will let you know
Original post by kizzz!
Can I just ask what your interviews were like for these? They're all quite different subjects but would you say that the interviews were similar?
Reply 6
Good luck!!! :smile:

Did you apply for them through the Gov.uk website?
I haven’t been to them yet, they are this week so i will let you know
Thank you! And yes :smile:
Original post by kizzz!
Good luck!!! :smile:

Did you apply for them through the Gov.uk website?
maybe try and get a work shadowing/experience opportunity to see what the day-to-day life is like in these jobs?

Quick Reply