The Student Room Group

Recommend a Good Song

Please recommend 1-2 songs that you like (any genre).

I'm going to add them all to a new Spotify playlist and will post the link if anyone's interested.

Feel free to choose some less-well-known songs as well so we have some variety :smile:

Link:
Playlist on Spotify
(edited 4 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

In my head
Thank u,next

-Ariana Grande
love$ick by mura masa and a$ap rocky
Hold the Line by Toto
Lights Go Down by The Ultra
Reply 4
hrvy don't need your love
Marshmello + A Day to Remember - Rescue Me
The Wonder Years - Passing through a Screen Door
Original post by bfm.mcdermott
Please recommend 1-2 songs that you like (any genre).

I'm going to add them all to a new Spotify playlist and will later post the link if anyone's interested.

Feel free to choose some less-well-known songs as well so we have some variety :smile:

dreaming of - phoebe green
higher states - sundara karma
Original post by Themysticalegg
Marshmello + A Day to Remember - Rescue Me
The Wonder Years - Passing through a Screen Door

PRSOM

I was expecting to hate ADTR's new song but it's so damn good :woo:
I hope you don't mind Japanese songs...
Mykonos - Fleet Foxes
Black Smoke Rising - Greta Van Fleet
Original post by Quick-use
I hope you don't mind Japanese songs...

Japanese songs are fine! But I can't find these on Spotify..?
Honestly I thought it would be s*** because I didn't think Marshmello and ADTR would fit but oh my is the song orgasmic. :colondollar::woo:
Now that Lewis Capaldi (He's dead to me now :colonhash: )has decided to ditch my summer ball I'm secretly hoping for ADTR to headline and fly to Swansea to perform this song live. :tongue: :rofl:
Original post by MidgetFever
PRSOM

I was expecting to hate ADTR's new song but it's so damn good :woo:
Original post by bfm.mcdermott
Thanks! What are your top 2-5 favourites?

I'd say:
Tame Impala - Mind Mischief
Bonobo - Ten Tigers
Parov Stelar - Booty Swing
Odjbox - Saraghina
James Brown - People, get up and drive your funky soul
Original post by Themysticalegg
Honestly I thought it would be s*** because I didn't think Marshmello and ADTR would fit but oh my is the song orgasmic. :colondollar::woo:
Now that Lewis Capaldi (He's dead to me now :colonhash: )has decided to ditch my summer ball I'm secretly hoping for ADTR to headline and fly to Swansea to perform this song live. :tongue: :rofl:

I know right! I couldn't help but notice that Jeremy sounds a little different in that song though. Not that it's a bad thing :tongue:

Lewis Capaldi was gonna be at your summer ball?! I honestly love that guy, not a big fan of his music but he's freakin' hilarious. :rofl: Lemme know if they show up, I want in! :lol:
Reply 18
The Kinks - Supersonic Rocket Ship
It's majestic. :tongue:

The funny thing is we don't even have enough time to find a replacement, he was the headliner! Although Chris Stark has said to Swansea Students Union on Twitter he would be willing to come and do a Capaldi impression. :rofl: To be honest there's more of a chance of me making my stage debut with my only previous experience in the music industry being drunk singing/shower singing than Jeremy McKinnon on the mic in the middle of a damp field in Swansea.... :tongue:
Original post by MidgetFever
I know right! I couldn't help but notice that Jeremy sounds a little different in that song though. Not that it's a bad thing :tongue:

Lewis Capaldi was gonna be at your summer ball?! I honestly love that guy, not a big fan of his music but he's freakin' hilarious. :rofl: Lemme know if they show up, I want in! :lol:
(edited 4 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest