The Student Room Group

I can’t stop listening to sad songs !!

I can’t stop listening to sad songs I’m not depressed or anything but I can’t stop listening to really deep songs which then make me sad and I cry and my mood gets ruined but yet I still go back and listen to them but why ??
Reply 1
Original post by Anonymous
I can’t stop listening to sad songs I’m not depressed or anything but I can’t stop listening to really deep songs which then make me sad and I cry and my mood gets ruined but yet I still go back and listen to them but why ??

You probably like the 'feel' and emotional rollercoaster that the songs take you. Tbh around 90% of music on my playlist are all sad songs, it will possibly remain like that for the rest of my life... :laugh:
this is why I deleted all sad songs from my playlist and forced myself to listen to happy songs.

Or take those sad songs and try to turn it into something positive lol
Listen to and read this

https://youtu.be/jo5bvKTdhVo
Reply 4
Yes I do feel like an emotional rollercoaster yes so will my playlist probably :smile::frown:
Original post by kkboyk
You probably like the 'feel' and emotional rollercoaster that the songs take you. Tbh around 90% of music on my playlist are all sad songs, it will possibly remain like that for the rest of my life... :laugh:
Reply 5
Yes I guess your right thanks :smile:
Original post by tamil fever
this is why I deleted all sad songs from my playlist and forced myself to listen to happy songs.

Or take those sad songs and try to turn it into something positive lol
What sad songs?
Reply 7
Mainly ones about love or being lonely I’m not sure what ones because I listen to so many
Original post by Thermic_Marlin
What sad songs?
Reply 8
Listen to and read this

https://youtu.be/jo5bvKTdhVo

I'm more of a Smiths fan myself
Mainly ones about love or being lonely I’m not sure what ones because I listen to so many

I like Indie songs when I'm sad :smile: Many are a mix between sad and lonely, but don't give that away.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending