The Student Room Group
Founders Building, Royal Holloway
Royal Holloway
Egham
Visit website

Royal Holloway clearing

hello! I didn't originally apply to RH but after checking a course that seems almost perfect, I've been thinking about trying to get a place through clearing, the course is Comparative Literature and Culture with History of Art and Visual culture. Will there be places for it in clearing? I'm an European applicant and I already have my results, so I know almost for sure that I meet the conditons.

Also, would it be easy to get uni accommodation if I apply through clearing? If not, does anyone know where can I look for off campus accommodation?
Original post by martaagc01
hello! I didn't originally apply to RH but after checking a course that seems almost perfect, I've been thinking about trying to get a place through clearing, the course is Comparative Literature and Culture with History of Art and Visual culture. Will there be places for it in clearing? I'm an European applicant and I already have my results, so I know almost for sure that I meet the conditons.

Also, would it be easy to get uni accommodation if I apply through clearing? If not, does anyone know where can I look for off campus accommodation?

if you already have your results then contact them now and see what they say
Founders Building, Royal Holloway
Royal Holloway
Egham
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by claireestelle
if you already have your results then contact them now and see what they say

Just did that thank you!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending