The Student Room Group

Regret my ucas choice / nursing

I got into LJM, edge hill and Chester. I’ve picked edge hill as my firm choice as I had the best experience there on my interview and I don’t have maths so thought I could just do the equivalency course at their uni but then picked Chester as my emergency choice because they were asking for lower grades. This made me automatically withdraw from LJM. Now I got really good grades from ACCESS which I didn’t expect! Also found out LJM accepts equivalency maths course from edge hill. I’ve heard so many good things about LJM and I’m proper worrying now that I’ve made the wrong choice :frown: I was so torn between the two and still am but Liverpool is gone now :frown:
Original post by Katya_8
I got into LJM, edge hill and Chester. I’ve picked edge hill as my firm choice as I had the best experience there on my interview and I don’t have maths so thought I could just do the equivalency course at their uni but then picked Chester as my emergency choice because they were asking for lower grades. This made me automatically withdraw from LJM. Now I got really good grades from ACCESS which I didn’t expect! Also found out LJM accepts equivalency maths course from edge hill. I’ve heard so many good things about LJM and I’m proper worrying now that I’ve made the wrong choice :frown: I was so torn between the two and still am but Liverpool is gone now :frown:

would you risk not getting a place at LJMU next year by applying again?
Reply 2
I just wanted to start nursing now because I’m already behind with my education as I’m 23 this year don’t really want to wait another year but I just don’t know if I’ve made the right choice
Original post by claireestelle
would you risk not getting a place at LJMU next year by applying again?
Original post by Katya_8
I just wanted to start nursing now because I’m already behind with my education as I’m 23 this year don’t really want to wait another year but I just don’t know if I’ve made the right choice

you'll get to be a nurse by going to any of the universities so as long as you can be happy going to the lectures and placement then i wouldn't worry about it.
Hi Katya

How about you call admissions and see if they can make an exception? you don't know the outcome until you try - Here are their contact details

+44 (0) 151 231 5829

[email protected]

I hope this is something you can sort out :smile:

Original post by Katya_8

Original post by Katya_8

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending