The Student Room Group

700 days to my GCSE...

700 days from today I will be sitting my GCSEs

Hello world!

Join me on my countdown for my GCSEs. As I will update my GYG weekly in a desperate hope to cut down on procrastination and increase my productivity I have opened my first GYG. This GYG will entail the highs as well as the lows in my struggle at GCSE. Hopefully, I can get through this and make it out on the other end with good results and a ton of smiles all round.

Ambitions

I hope to go to Uni and do Engineering which sounds like an absolute delight to do, and I would love to work as an Engineer. I would absolutely love to go to Uni which would be welcoming and nice, however this is a long time in the future so I better just stick to what I need now which are good GCSEs which would be amazing. I really want to do well at GCSEs, because I want to just make sure that I can actually get through A levels.

Some things about me

End of Year 9 scores

Spoiler

My extra circulars

Spoiler

What subjects I have taken

Spoiler

(edited 4 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Best of luck :rave:
Thanks Groot

Spoiler

Original post by I AM GROOT 1
Best of luck :rave:
Original post by ThatYear10Guy
Thanks Groot

Spoiler

No worries :h:

Spoiler

Sure I will add you to the tag list
Original post by I AM GROOT 1
No worries :h:

Spoiler

Good luck :biggrin:
Thanks I'll add you to the tag list if you want.
Original post by laurawatt
Good luck :biggrin:
Reply 7
Good luck from the end of A-levels!
Thanks I'll add you to the tag list if you want.

Yeah sure :smile:
Week 100

Homework

I have become incredibly busy with my homeworks todays; each of the homeworks also are taking a lot of time to do. So what homeworks have I had you may ask? I still have to do my Spanish homework which is due tomorrow which makes me worried as I have to complete by the end of today and it is an online test which means it should be roughly around 30 questions long which is long:bawling:. I also have to do my history homework which is quite long actually because I have to write around 3 :hmpf: paragraphs on analysing a source which is fun however it is quite long. I finished off my maths homework this morning because it is the only subject I like to work on along with physics or more that I have learnt to like. My physics homework was easy as I already finished that off in class like my biology homework:grin:. Business studies has to be one of the most work heavy and toughest subjects in a GCSE as I have been given a homework which I thought would be 4 pages long which turned out to be 12 pages long jokes on me :congrats:.

Extra work

Really have fallen behind on this sector right now as I have geography, film studies and science notes to make which is short however I have somehow not found the time to do (I wonder why...:iiam:). Maths is fun I guess as I have been doing non-right angle trigonometry and I need to also practice on a few of my other basic skills. I also have just one line left to write in physics notes which would have been completed if it was not for my business studies homework. I need to finish off my biology and chemistry notes before my next class which hopefully should not be tomorrow:crossedf:, because I like to make my notes before the next lesson and after the lesson which we cover the topic in.

School life

Nothing really at all..... Except more repulsion at the thought of English. The reason that I hate English because of my teacher who thinks he is funny and is generally not. His sarcasm makes me disgusted, this teacher actually comprises the education of the class for his sarcasm:clap2:. If he wants to be funny he can be a stand up comedian and not a teacher, well put that aside I don't like English as it is and because of this teacher I hate it even more:banghead:.

Thanks for reading,
Until another Sunday goodbye

Spoiler

(edited 4 years ago)
For some reason I can already tell, you're going to be one of those people who gets all 8s and 9s. Best of luck :smile:
Nice this looks great-tag me please
Original post by Dayo03
For some reason I can already tell, you're going to be one of those people who gets all 8s and 9s. Best of luck :smile:
Sure next week I will tag you.
Original post by Ivanita-Ariana
Nice this looks great-tag me please

no worries, and yeh sure
Well done :woo: hope you get all the homework done!
Your english teacher sounds annoying :frown:
It's been 3 days since mine finished. Feels great :colone:
I am still doing some homework which got set yesterday and is due today for some reason...:argh:
Original post by laurawatt
Well done :woo: hope you get all the homework done!
Your english teacher sounds annoying :frown:
Update will come in roughly 5 hours
What grades are you hoping to get?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending