The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Original post by Helpp123
How did everyone find the 2019 OCR A Biology AS breadth and depth exams????

/Hi do you remember any of the topics that came up?
Reply 2
Let me know if you want to know any answers I done this paper as a mock and have had the paper marked
Reply 3
I havent sat the exam but would like to know the questions that came up

Original post by XxAb
Let me know if you want to know any answers I done this paper as a mock and have had the paper marked
Reply 4
You got the 2019 biology as level ocr papers? Could you email me them
Thanks
Original post by XxAb
Reply 5
Original post by HV2001
I havent sat the exam but would like to know the questions that came up

Like topics or the actual questions?
Reply 6
Questions
Original post by XxAb
Like topics or the actual questions?
Reply 7
Original post by Kianakarimy1234
Could you email the answers to me please, thanks

I don’t have the markscheme I just have my marked paper that I have been through
Reply 8
Can you send me the Questions and the answers please? I want to try this paper out. Thanks :smile:
Can you send me q
Can you send me the questions and answers aswell please?
Original post by XxAb
I don’t have the markscheme I just have my marked paper that I have been through
Could you email your paper please thank you

Original post by XxAb
Reply 12
Original post by Alissadion
Could you email your paper please thank you

PM me if you want the paper I don’t look on this thread
(edited 4 years ago)
Reply 13
PM me if you want the paper I don’t look on this thread
(edited 4 years ago)
Reply 14
PM me if you want the paper I don’t look on this thread& im sending via sc not email, only want to give answers to those who have sat the paper; if you haven’t revised that’s your fault and cheating will get you nowhere🤷🏻
Can you answer my pm please thank you
hey, ive sat the OCR papers this year!would appreciate if you send me them! if youre sending them on snap my snap is: srajeeedmo
hey could you email me the papers?
What did everyone get for the standard deviation question
Original post by XxAb
PM me if you want the paper I don’t look on this thread& im sending via sc not email, only want to give answers to those who have sat the paper; if you haven’t revised that’s your fault and cheating will get you nowhere🤷🏻

please can you send it to me aswell, just did the test yesterday as a mock and want o know what kind of qsi mightve gotten right, my sc is xphoebe14

Latest

Trending

Trending