The Student Room Group

Turkish girl, ask me anything

Hey I have seen this going around so wanted to try a Turkish version so please ask me anything.

Scroll to see replies

do you live in Turkey?
Original post by M.el
Hey I have seen this going around so wanted to try a Turkish version so please ask me anything.

Have you ever been chased around your local supermarket by a man holding a tin of soup?
Reply 3
Original post by Prussianxo
do you live in Turkey?

No I live in the UK.
Does turkey have a lot of dairy free food?
My best friend wants to go on holiday to turkey but is allergic to dairy products.
She eats meat, eggs and honey.
Reply 5
Original post by fish finger fan
Have you ever been chased around your local supermarket by a man holding a tin of soup?

Uhm, no lol 😂
Is istanbul sehir university good?
Whats Erdogan trying to do exactly?
Reply 8
Original post by londonmyst
Does turkey have a lot of dairy free food?
My best friend wants to go on holiday to turkey but is allergic to dairy products.
She eats meat, eggs and honey.

Yep, there’s definitely a range of foods that aren’t dairy. For example if your friend likes meat etc then I would suggest patlican kebabi, lahmacum (it’s like a bread with meat on top of it, so probably does contain a bit of milk), kebabs in general.
Reply 9
Original post by georgetown64
Is istanbul sehir university good?

I have no idea honestly, sorry
Reply 10

Tbh, I don’t think anybody knows lol
Reply 11
Well for one he's trying to make Turkey more religious and more patriotic it seems. I was on holiday there for two weeks and I saw lots of mosques being built, and quite a few Turkish flags.
Reply 12
How religious are you and/or your family?
Original post by M.el
hiko are you kidding me?
Original post by M.el

Could you make me your traditional tea?
Reply 15
Original post by aa-k
How religious are you and/or your family?

Not really religious like we believe in God but we don’t do the traditional praying etc
Reply 16
Whats the point in doing this if your gonna answer I don't know to most of the questions about Turkey?
Reply 17
I'm the same really but my mum prays. Do you drink at all or are you strictly halal?
Original post by M.el
Not really religious like we believe in God but we don’t do the traditional praying etc
Reply 18
Original post by aa-k
I'm the same really but my mum prays. Do you drink at all or are you strictly halal?

I mean I do drink from time to time but not a lot
Reply 19
Same here
Original post by M.el
I mean I do drink from time to time but not a lot

Quick Reply

Latest