The Student Room Group

Possibly pregnant ? Brown discharge ,no period...

I've never had penetrative sex.
Bf and I made out, he went down on me,fingered me but he kept his underwear and shorts on the entire time. I was naked though . I took a pregnancy test and it was negative. I am five days late, but I can be in regular AND ive been super stressed.
Reply 1
No you are not pregnant. Maybe do some research on facts of life before you two go any further.
Original post by Nanad07
Bf and I made out, he went down on me,fingered me but he kept his underwear and shorts on the entire time. I was naked though . I took a pregnancy test and it was negative. I am five days late, but I can be in regular AND ive been super stressed.
Pregnancy test don’t really work until maybe after week 1/2 of the pregnancy. Have you had sex before the fingering incident? Sperm can continue to live inside for up to 3-5 days. If you’re really that concerned then see your GP.
Reply 3
Original post by wxgmak
Pregnancy test don’t really work until maybe after week 1/2 of the pregnancy. Have you had sex before the fingering incident? Sperm can continue to live inside for up to 3-5 days. If you’re really that concerned then see your GP.
Original post by Nanad07

Then you’re not pregnant ???? I thought it would’ve been as simple as that.
is this a joke?

underwear on
shorts on
no penetration
negative pregnancy test

if he didn't even ejaculate.............. how is a sperm cell going to make it to your egg when you need hundreds of millions for successful fertilisation?

did you bunk Biology?
Reply 6
It's the missed period AND brown discharge that is freaking me out! I'm being paranoid.
Original post by thotslayer420
is this a joke?

underwear on
shorts on
no penetration
negative pregnancy test

if he didn't even ejaculate.............. how is a sperm cell going to make it to your egg when you need hundreds of millions for successful fertilisation?

did you bunk Biology?
Reply 7
Definitely pregnant, uh oh , that happened to me , the *** Was already on his finger from earlier . Then I was pregnant 🤰
Original post by Nanad07
It's the missed period AND brown discharge that is freaking me out! I'm being paranoid.

There are so many reasons to miss a period or get brown discharge (including pregnancy.)
If sperm has never even been near your vagina, it's impossible for you to be pregnant.
This could literally only happen if your bf ejaculated all in his underwear, onto his hand, and put it inside you... all without you noticing. Lol
Reply 9
Aahh I see. Yes I'd notice that. Haha thank you. Im just not my logical self anymore. Dad is a pastor so I'm super sheltered. Thank you!
Original post by thotslayer420
There are so many reasons to miss a period or get brown discharge (including pregnancy.)
If sperm has never even been near your vagina, it's impossible for you to be pregnant.
This could literally only happen if your bf ejaculated all in his underwear, onto his hand, and put it inside you... all without you noticing. Lol
Original post by Nanad07
Aahh I see. Yes I'd notice that. Haha thank you. Im just not my logical self anymore. Dad is a pastor so I'm super sheltered. Thank you!

I would still recommend a visit to the GP
Bottom set students smh 😂
Original post by wxgmak
Then you’re not pregnant ???? I thought it would’ve been as simple as that.
Original post by Nanad07

You're not pregnant. Being stressed can delay periods and the brown discharge is likely just because you're late. Try to relax. If you are this scared about getting pregnant, either don't engage in sexual activity or start using contraception such as condoms or the pill.

Quick Reply

Latest