The Student Room Group

Persuasive essay topics

Anyone got any ideas for a persuasive essay topic? One different and never done before, thank you x
Original post by Emmabrockett
Anyone got any ideas for a persuasive essay topic? One different and never done before, thank you x

It's difficult to write an essay on something you don't care about or have an opinion on...What things interest you and what issues do you care about?
Original post by Labrador99
It's difficult to write an essay on something you don't care about or have an opinion on...What things interest you and what issues do you care about?

Politics, crime etc
Original post by Emmabrockett
Politics, crime etc

Sorry I missed this before...Within politics, I'd definitely avoid commonly debated issues like Brexit, Scottish independence, death penalty, etc....Combining politics and crime, something that's recently been passed in the Scottish parliament is the age of criminal responsibility bill, with the age being raised from 8 (the lowest in Europe) to 12...The UN says it should be at least 14 though- you could debate what the age should be that someone is held criminally responsible?
Sorry I missed this before...Within politics, I'd definitely avoid commonly debated issues like Brexit, Scottish independence, death penalty, etc....Combining politics and crime, something that's recently been passed in the Scottish parliament is the age of criminal responsibility bill, with the age being raised from 8 (the lowest in Europe) to 12...The UN says it should be at least 14 though- you could debate what the age should be that someone is held criminally responsible?

Thank you, unfortunately I’ve already wrote it i done it on abuse in care homes x
Reply 5

Just go and give away my AH folio topic then haha :tongue: jk

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending