The Student Room Group

BBC Digital Journalism Apprenticeship 2019

Scroll to see replies

Congrats!! 🎉🎉🙌🏾 When's your assessment day?
Original post by SamGadsdon1
Anyone else get an email to say they are through🥳🥳🥳
19th 😬👍🏻
Original post by sunshinehss
Congrats!! 🎉🎉🙌🏾 When's your assessment day?
Good luck!!!
Original post by SamGadsdon1
19th 😬👍🏻
Well I never got through lads but good luck to everyone else and if you get through well done!!! Keep us updated in the thread 🤸🏾*♀️
Thanks!!!
Good luck!!!
Reply 25
Listen you gave it your best shot so, well done! I still haven't heard anything at all. Weird they told you today yet me 20th.
Well I never got through lads but good luck to everyone else and if you get through well done!!! Keep us updated in the thread 🤸🏾*♀️

That's a shame but I'm sure you will go on to do great things with your studies in languages :wink:
Anyone else still waiting?
Reply 28
I am!
Original post by teuchtertoni
Anyone else still waiting?
Phew, I’m not alone then😅
Original post by GraceBx
I am!
Reply 30
You aren't. I was told I would know by 20th though. No idea what way it works with them telling people
I haven't even had an email telling me when I should know by.. I wonder if they are letting us know depending on which job location we've applied for?
Original post by GraceBx
You aren't. I was told I would know by 20th though. No idea what way it works with them telling people
Reply 32
I emailed to ask them. I'm supposed to go on holiday on 1st July for a week. I applied for Belfast one as that's where I'm from.
I haven't even had an email telling me when I should know by.. I wonder if they are letting us know depending on which job location we've applied for?
Fingers crossed you manage to get sorted before you go on holiday then!🤞🏼 My holidays are from the 16th July so hoping that doesn't cause problems. I'm Scottish so I have applied for the Glasgow position. Maybe they are doing the interviews for the positions in England first.
Original post by GraceBx
I emailed to ask them. I'm supposed to go on holiday on 1st July for a week. I applied for Belfast one as that's where I'm from.
Reply 34
Probably. We will know in next few days. Hoping they send me to Glasgow assessment if I get that far. Haven't been in a long time
Fingers crossed you manage to get sorted before you go on holiday then!🤞🏼 My holidays are from the 16th July so hoping that doesn't cause problems. I'm Scottish so I have applied for the Glasgow position. Maybe they are doing the interviews for the positions in England first.
Still nothing here!
Reply 36
Same :frown: how did assesment day go for whoever went today?
Still nothing here!
Reply 37
I emailed them asking this morning and they came back. I did it!!! 27th or 28th in Glasgow. Email if you haven't heard.
Original post by GraceBx
Same :frown: how did assesment day go for whoever went today?

Still nothing here!
That’s great news congratulations!! 😁 Who did you email if you don’t mind me asking?
Original post by GraceBx
I emailed them asking this morning and they came back. I did it!!! 27th or 28th in Glasgow. Email if you haven't heard.
Reply 39
[email protected] sorry thought I'd sent this this morn.
That’s great news congratulations!! 😁 Who did you email if you don’t mind me asking?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending