The Student Room Group

What do you think the perfect weight and height is?

Obviously everyone is different but what would you like to be and if you’re happy with yourself what is your weight and height? I’m 73kg, curvy and 5’4. I’d like to be 60kg and with to be atleast 5’5/6. Guess I got to be happy with who I am tho

Scroll to see replies

Male
I am 6" which I do think is perfect and I weigh around 82kg , would like to lose 7kg before I start uni in October! :h:
5'5, would like to be 44kg but I know it would be unhealthy for my height.
female 5'4 I weight 57kg :colondollar:
The recommended weight for your height. Which if you don't lift weights is whatever weight is normal BMI.

I wanna be 75-80kg at 12% bodyfat at 5'8.
Reply 5
BMI is ridiculous and shouldn't be used by everyone.

You do not have to be accept with you are physically and pretend you're happy about it. You have the ability to change yourself. Only yourself.

Answers will vary quite heavily if you asked 100 women of the same height what their ideal weight is. It all depends on body shape and size, how you carry weight, how you feel. Nobody can answer this question for you.
I'm 5'2 and 9st 2lb and I think I'm slightly overweight. I hate my body with a passion and I think my ideal 'measurements' would be 5'4 and 7st 6lb. I'm female btw
I'm 5'4 and now 8st 4 or 5lbs which is stressing me out... I put SO much weight on over A levels. I'm happy with my height (I mean it's pretty unremarkable but fine!) but once exams are over I want to lose all the fat I've put on and get back to 7st 12lbs (but leaner). My ideal weight though would probably be a bit lower than that... but if I put on muscle, I'd be happy to be a bit heavier (I just HATE how I now have fat on my stomach!!)
Whatever I currently am.
I wanna be 5'9 and 105lb
I am 5'4" and 44kgs on bad days and 45 on good.

Weight really doesn't matter to me. I am happy with my body proportions. I just wish I was a couple of inches taller.
For males I would say the perfect height range is from 6'0 to 6'3 where you are noticeably taller than most people but not so tall that it becomes inconvenient and for weight I would say if you are 6 foot 3 about 90kg would be good
Original post by batter mix
I am 5'4" and 44kgs on bad days and 45 on good.

Weight really doesn't matter to me. I am happy with my body proportions. I just wish I was a couple of inches taller.

I envy your weight. I’m 5’4 and 70kg :frown: I seem to put on and lose weight quickly but I never leave the 70’s
Original post by Anonymous
Obviously everyone is different but what would you like to be and if you’re happy with yourself what is your weight and height? I’m 73kg, curvy and 5’4. I’d like to be 60kg and with to be atleast 5’5/6. Guess I got to be happy with who I am tho

you do know that 73kg and 5ft 4 as a woman is very overweight. And curvy is a way of saying fat
Reply 14
I used to obsess over my weight, but now I do weights at the gym and I quickly realised that there is no point.

I'm 80kg and I'm 5'6 and curvy. I'm strong and I'm healthy, and that's what should matter.
Reply 15
i like the height i am at which is 5'5 my weight is around 60-65kg
Original post by GetGradenines
you do know that 73kg and 5ft 4 as a woman is very overweight. And curvy is a way of saying fat

I DO know that and that’s why I’m doing something about it xx
I envy your weight. I’m 5’4 and 70kg :frown: I seem to put on and lose weight quickly but I never leave the 70’s

But your weight really doesn't matter much yk. It's only an indicator. Get your body fat %, muscle weight, bone weight, water weight and other details checked. They can tell you how to direct your lifestyle better.
Reply 18
like @batter mix said your weight and height doesn't matter u are who u are for a reason so u shouldn't try and change it because it can get bad effects, u should listen to yourself nobody else
What’s the best way to check your body fat percentage? Was gonna buy one of those scales but honestly I’m a bit broke atm and my mum would probably freak out if she knew I was buying my own set of scales. I just want to know how much fat I have to lose to get to where I want to be.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending