The Student Room Group

In love with someone I can't have

So recently I've started talking to this guy that I've known off for years but only got really close to like a month ago. We've got a really close friend in common and he's the reason behind our friendship. Anyways, this guy has opened up to me about a lot of stuff and some of it his friends don't even know. I have too. We just really get eachother and there's a really strong romantic and sexual connection.

However, currently he's on a break with his girlfriend. They are both convinced they're breaking up, especially before they go university and he wants to end it but she doesnt rlly want to end it soon. She wants to stay together till uni happens. They've got a holiday book and he doesn't want to lose his money.

I know I can't have him but idk what I should do? Yesterday as a joke I said we're ending our 'friendship' when he gets back with his girl and he got really upset. I don't know what to do :frown: I know we really want eachother but we can't.

Opinions?
Don' do anything unless he breaks up with his girlfriend for good
Have you told him you like him/ has he told you he likes you?
Reply 3
Original post by drsagittarius
Have you told him you like him/ has he told you he likes you?

When we spoke hypothetically we both agreed that we're each others types and that we would date as we get along so well
TELL HIM HOW YOU FEEL, especially since you’re good friends he should be understanding.
Reply 5
Original post by maria...l
TELL HIM HOW YOU FEEL, especially since you’re good friends he should be understanding.

The thing is we have talked about it a lot hypothetically and we said we would have properly dated if he had none of this drama going on. I'm supposed to be going to the pub with him today and his mates but ahhh idk I was thinking about ending the friendship more

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending