The Student Room Group

IBDP Past Papers

I have just recently completed my IGCSE's and have joined the IB Diploma Program. There is a drastic shift in the approach taken in doing IB and I have seen that past papers are not available in a great number compared to what IGCSE had to offer. Are there any specific links to websites that contain past papers? The subjects I take are:-
1)Biology HL
2)Chemistry HL
3)Maths HL
4)English A Literature SL
5)Hindi B SL
6)Business Management SL
Thank you in advance for your help.
Reply 1
Try searching in this forum. Otherwise, if you google for example "ib biology p1 may 2014" the first result has a lot of past papers. All papers have an exam code, for example M13/4/ENVSO/SP2/ENG/TZ0/XX/Q where M13 means May 2013, ENVSO means environmental systems and societies, SP2 means SL paper 2, ENG means English, TZ0 is the timezone. By substituting this information for what you want and searching you might get more specific results.
Reply 2
Original post by emmlag
Try searching in this forum. Otherwise, if you google for example "ib biology p1 may 2014" the first result has a lot of past papers. All papers have an exam code, for example M13/4/ENVSO/SP2/ENG/TZ0/XX/Q where M13 means May 2013, ENVSO means environmental systems and societies, SP2 means SL paper 2, ENG means English, TZ0 is the timezone. By substituting this information for what you want and searching you might get more specific results.

Thank you so much.:smile:
All the past papers you need through to 2018 are here: http://ibpastpapers.com
Reply 4
Original post by XxChampXx
I have just recently completed my IGCSE's and have joined the IB Diploma Program. There is a drastic shift in the approach taken in doing IB and I have seen that past papers are not available in a great number compared to what IGCSE had to offer. Are there any specific links to websites that contain past papers? The subjects I take are:-
1)Biology HL
2)Chemistry HL
3)Maths HL
4)English A Literature SL
5)Hindi B SL
6)Business Management SL
Thank you in advance for your help.

I also have the same subject, what is your career option?
Reply 5
Original post by Muaaz#44
I also have the same subject, what is your career option?

Oh that's great! My career option is Medicine. I completed my IB finals in 2017 by the way
OMG, Does no one know examsnap.io !?
is it useful?
ibdocuments.com and examsnap.io are the best sites to go on imo

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending