The Student Room Group

anyone up for a chat?

kinda bored ngl so who wants to chat?

Scroll to see replies

Hey, how's your evening going so far?
I feel like I have lost myself. Before A-levels I used to have a personality, now-a-days the only words that leave me mouth are "UCAS", "Grades", "Resits", "Law", "Dentistry" blah blah blah. So I can't say I am a fun person to chat to anymore. :rofl3:
I am in the exact situation as you OMG! I'm guessing you're in year 13 so you probably have it worse than I do.
how did ur gcses went?
Just finished the exams. NOT HAPPY. I worked my bottom off the first year than died down towards the exams because I was extremely burnt out and depressed. I hope to God the examiners are blind lol What subjects are you doing?
Original post by wxgmak
I am in the exact situation as you OMG! I'm guessing you're in year 13 so you probably have it worse than I do.
Original post by Amnz_02
how did ur gcses went?

i hopes they will going good
Whilst we are on the subject of A-levels, a little bit of advice: try and not get stressed out by others. If you are like me (as most people tend to be) and 'feed off' the energy of others in school, stay away from moaners and whinners. Focus on yourself and even if you feel like you don't have time, spend a few minutes a day rewarding yourself and caring for yourself. Good luck!
good to hear have hope for urself xx
Original post by Palmyra
i hopes they will going good
maths, chem and bio. Hey! maybe you did better than expected
Thanks for this! yep im trying to ignore everyone especially those who pretend they havent done any revision, then complain all day while having a huge pile of notes
I did my GCSE's last year, how did yours go?
Original post by Amnz_02
how did ur gcses went?
A bit unproductive and slow haha
Original post by wxgmak
kinda bored ngl so who wants to chat?

I will I'm bored too
How's your day so far?
Original post by holly6901
I will I'm bored too
OMG, tell me about this! There is something seriously wrong with the people who do this lmao. I just do not get the logic. This was one of my downfalls, one of my closest friend did this to me throughout the year. Good lord, stay away from these sort of people.
Original post by wxgmak
Thanks for this! yep im trying to ignore everyone especially those who pretend they havent done any revision, then complain all day while having a huge pile of notes
You probably did so well I understand that burnt out feeling i did loads but virtually nothing in exams
I know I did well for two of my subjects and absolutely rubbish for other two. I am so dissatisfied with myself, no matter the grade I am resitting those two.
Original post by wxgmak
maths, chem and bio. Hey! maybe you did better than expected
Thank you for being encouraging! Everyone keeps telling me this, they probably think I am just being nervous and it's due to lack of confidence. It's not. I wish I was lying and being one of those students "omg no revision, omg sooo failed that" but I am not that student either. I must admit though, I have learnt quite a bit from my failure.
Original post by holly6901
You probably did so well I understand that burnt out feeling i did loads but virtually nothing in exams
I've dropped those kinds of people. Most fakest people I know. I made sure I revised regardless, If people wanna act like this then that's fine but I hate it when they used to distract me knowing fully well that they're prepared for a test and act like they aren't. Nearly everyone does this. all of them going around saying " I havent revised" it's a win-win situation for them because if they flopped, its because they "didn't" revise, if they do well then everyone would praise them for doing so well without "revision". ATTENTION SEEKING AT ITS FINEST!!

Quick Reply

Latest