The Student Room Group

East London fam thread!!

So guys from east London only!!

So let me hear some of your stories of your phones being stolen when you went out at 6 in the morning thinking that the police here is of any use????

Scroll to see replies

Never happened to me soz.
Original post by Precious Illusions
Never happened to me soz.

your from East london???
Anyone whose had some good experiences? What do people think of east London? Do you lot like Barking?
Reply 4
Guessing you had your phone stolen in Barking...was it getting on the bus outside the station or were you just mugged in broad daylight? It's the living on the edge that is living in east London, makes you feel alive (never knowing when some ******** will end it for you).

:wink:
Original post by Spanx
Guessing you had your phone stolen in Barking...was it getting on the bus outside the station or were you just mugged in broad daylight? It's the living on the edge that is living in east London, makes you feel alive (never knowing when some ******** will end it for you).

:wink:

ummm no....

my friends phone got robbed when he went out for a walk in east ham....

The indian hub anyway lol. Glad Barking and ilford doesnt have this.

But Barking and seven kings have a lot of drugs and gang violence.
Guessing OP had a bad time at ends then :dontknow:
Original post by RazzzBerries
Guessing OP had a bad time at ends then :dontknow:

no fam. I didnt.....
:yawn:

east london is the best part of london though. hands down end of.

Original post by georgetown64
Anyone whose had some good experiences? What do people think of east London? Do you lot like Barking?

am not a landaner but ive been to barking, dagenham and all them lots. love it tbh, proper good geezers out there. not too keen on the lasses though, bit rough like. midland and northern girls have wayyy more charm :h: if you know a thing.
@gjd800 ever been down east london?? i know i tag you a lot lol.
Original post by Bang Outta Order

east london is the best part of london though.

Thank you :lol:
Original post by Bang Outta Order

east london is the best part of london though. hands down end of.

am not a landaner but ive been to barking, dagenham and all them lots. love it tbh, proper good geezers out there. not too keen on the lasses though, bit rough like. midland and northern girls have wayyy more charm :h:

yeh, girls arent the best looking but if you look for em you might find a few europeans....

Im going to Manchester for uni anyway.
yeh, girls arent the best looking but if you look for em you might find a few europeans....

Generalisation :yawn:
Generalisation :yawn:

lol, its true... prove me wrong
lol, its true... prove me wrong

I live in East London lmao
your from East london???

I'm from Dagenham so borderline east tbh. Spend a lot of time around east London when I go back to London anyways.
I live in East London lmao

so? how does that change a thing?? Prove it...
So guys from east London only!!

So let me hear some of your stories of your phones being stolen when you went out at 6 in the morning thinking that the police here is of any use????

'Fam'
I swear there's so much segregation in London, I doubt yall are fam :rofl:
Thank you :lol:

^^that's Kano the don from east LDN for any of yous youngers out there
I’m not saying you or OP are wrong to like the Europeans living here. Don’t get me wrong, they’re so pretty!

I’m just saying that generalising everyone else isn’t exactly the right thing. One person’s attractive could be another’s “not my cup of tea” and vice versa.

Just saying :h:

Quick Reply

Latest