The Student Room Group

Dnipro uni in ukraine

Scroll to see replies

That's exactly what I was gonna ask
Original post by Haroonjamil
which year have you applied for and which agency?
medlinks dentistry grad entry. got given invitation applied 2 month ago and got it a few days ago
which year have you applied for and which agency?

3rd year medicine. I thought there's only one agency that provides Dnipro?
loads if you count agencies in every country but for uk its mainly medlinks and Medkings supposedly too
Yeah, as far as I know, it's only Medlink that deal with Dnipro. Ace_star, are you a student? Who did you go through with?
medlinks
there's actually loads of agencies that allow you entry into Dnipro.

Which other agencies? I'm interested
Are you accepted already Haroon?
What course and which year you going in to?
yes bro :smile:
What are you waiting for and why? If you don't mind me asking
Med
3rd year

havent accepted the offer yet though .. still making a decision
Well where are you from? And I wouldn't worry about all that, this will secure your future bro. After that you'll see them again and be able to do more for your family. Remember everyone on the journey will be in the same boat as you.

By the way haven't you already paid agency fees? So you'd lose out on that if you don't go ahead with it.
My only problem is that I'm not sure how I'll deal with deprivation from family and all that stuff .. so it's a big change for me
Oh which agency was that? Listen man I'm 99% sure of going. And there's another dude I been chatting to on here who's definitely going, so if you get there a week early we can all link up no problem . Get a nice flat for cheap and just study our back sides off. Will go easier and quicker if you don't feel like you got nobody out there.
Birmingham UK, and hmm yeah wise words honestly, I'm up to go to be honest but my fanily are giving mixed signals lool they're scared about me going away from them etc etc.

& nah ain't paid agency fees yet bro. the agency I'm with atm only takes the fees once we accept the offer
Can you show us your acceptance please?
yes bro :smile:
Hiya everyone. I’ve recently started looking into this and it kinda seems too good to be true. I currently have a bsc in Dental Therapy and I’ve been told I could enter straight into Year 3 of Dentistry. Is there anybody else thinking of joining straight into year 3?
I got offered the same with no degree lol but I declined it and instead am going in the 2nd year instead. I already have my letter of acceptance
Reply 95
Hi I'm also looking to study 3rd year grad medicine and went through medilink! People who have also gone through medilink, how long did it take for them to process everything?
There were some people who said would do 3rd yeard entry
Original post by sidge2222
Hiya everyone. I’ve recently started looking into this and it kinda seems too good to be true. I currently have a bsc in Dental Therapy and I’ve been told I could enter straight into Year 3 of Dentistry. Is there anybody else thinking of joining straight into year 3?
Original post by 88KEYz_
Hi I'm also looking to study 3rd year grad medicine and went through medilink! People who have also gone through
medilink, how long did it take for them to process everything?

3 months
(edited 4 years ago)
I spoke to the GDC recently just to make sure the qualification is recognised, which it is. However, we would be required to take the ORE, and the guy on the phone said that the places for these get taken within seconds..... Has anybody else heard anything about this? It has kinda worried me..
all this has been answered in previous posts

Quick Reply

Latest