The Student Room Group

What’s your favourite car?

Hello :smile:
As the title says :dance:

Scroll to see replies

I’ll go first

Mine are Tesla Model S, 3, X, Y :colondollar: :grin::ahee:

Jokes aside I REALLY like those cars (specially model X) I’m definitely going to buy that and maybe one day a Tesla roadster 2020 :ahee::bhangra::crazy:

AF8DD1A5-DB5F-4FA3-9BC0-CF32E47FE998.jpeg
(edited 4 years ago)
Original post by Revision Boiii
Hello :smile:
As the title says :dance:

I like my VW Golf but if money was no object, maybe a Tesla :driver:
I’ll go first

Jokes aside I REALLY like those cars (specially model X) I’m definitely going to buy that and maybe one day a Tesla roadster 2020 :ahee::bhangra::crazy:

WOW - coincidence!
Yeeee Tesla gang :biggrin::danceboy:
Original post by harrysbar
I like my VW Golf but if money was no object, maybe a Tesla :driver:
I’ll go first

I went to Amsterdam last year and most of the taxis are Teslas there - very nice!
Guess what country I just added to my bucket list :innocent::biggrin:
Unfortunately I rarely see a Tesla here in UK :ashamed2:
I went to Amsterdam last year and most of the taxis are Teslas there - very nice!
Yeeee Tesla gang :biggrin::danceboy:

Tesla gang! That's another thing we've got in common apart from the half Buddhist thing
Omg haha I didn’t realise :eek::colondollar:
Hello there :3 :woo:
Tesla gang! That's another thing we've got in common apart from the half Buddhist thing
Depends on the type of driving, but a close "race" between a 928GTS and MP4-12C.
Omg haha I didn’t realise :eek::colondollar:
Hello there :3 :woo:

Hi :biggrin:

What cars do you like @Themysticalegg and @Oxford Mum?
Original post by RogerOxon
Depends on the type of driving, but a close "race" between a 928GTS and MP4-12C.

If we're talking sports cars I wouldn't say No to an Aston Martin, especially if James Bond was inside :tongue:
😍 BMW i8 😍
I don’t like cars at all. I want a chauffeur. I drive a black Honda Civic called Clive
I'm kinda a bit of a nonce, my favourite cars are driven by proper roadmen. These include the Golf GTI, Fiesta ST, BMW M2, Lotus Elise, Audi R8 and Audi RS3. :tongue: (Personally I drive a surprisingly humble 2008 Renault Clio. :biggrin:)
Hi :biggrin:

What cars do you like @Themysticalegg and @Oxford Mum?
(edited 4 years ago)
My younger son has a black bmw 5 series called gustav Von aschenbach
Ford Mustang
Ewwww how do you people like Tesla? I got a Mercedes Benz S-Class 2018 for my 15th this year (so I can drive it as soon as I get my license) but I'm hoping to get a Maserati GranTurismo for my 19th or 20th. If not then a Land Rover Evoque.
I'm having one for prom next year :biggrin:
If we're talking sports cars I wouldn't say No to an Aston Martin, especially if James Bond was inside :tongue:
Lucky. :tongue:
Original post by noortahir_Yr10
Ewwww how do you people like Tesla? I got a Mercedes Benz S-Class 2018 for my 15th this year (so I can drive it as soon as I get my license) but I'm hoping to get a Maserati GranTurismo for my 19th or 20th. If not then a Land Rover Evoque.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending