The Student Room Group

Barclays Higher Apprenticeship interview

Scroll to see replies

How did you assessment centre go?

Original post by nat5dawg
Thanks for all the help so far.

What clothing is best to wear? Formal, smart/casual? My assessment is on Friday :smile:
I also attended the assessment day on May 28th, any idea of when they will get back to us with an outcome?
Hi Baines99,
They said to me that it would be between 10-15 days to get back to you either way. Today is my 11th day waiting and I had mine on the 28th May - same as you.

I'm hoping, either tomorrow or Friday for a response back!
Original post by Baines99
I also attended the assessment day on May 28th, any idea of when they will get back to us with an outcome?
10-15 days is what I heard as well. I was considering emailing them to double check. I’m out of the country on Friday and am worried I won’t be able to receive or reply to any calls/emails they sent me
Ahh i see, yeah i would possibly contact them telling them your circumstances of being away on Friday and not being able to answer the phone or emails.
Original post by Baines99
10-15 days is what I heard as well. I was considering emailing them to double check. I’m out of the country on Friday and am worried I won’t be able to receive or reply to any calls/emails they sent me
Reply 65
I got a phone call this morning saying it was "good news", they thought I did well but they can't get give formal offers yet as they're waiting for approval for those that have been shortlisted. Not sure exactly what that means but hopefully you guys should hear back soon as well.

For the record, I attended the AC at Glasgow last Thursday.
That's great news! - Well done. I am still waiting for a response back from them - today is the 13th day so hopefully i get a phone call on either Monday or Tuesday.
Original post by Lycelis
I got a phone call this morning saying it was "good news", they thought I did well but they can't get give formal offers yet as they're waiting for approval for those that have been shortlisted. Not sure exactly what that means but hopefully you guys should hear back soon as well.

For the record, I attended the AC at Glasgow last Thursday.
has anyone applied for the foundation apprenticeship? I have done my video interview and I feel so bad right know. have you hearback?
Hi, I applied for the Higher Apprenticeship but, how long ago did you do your online interview?
Original post by tasha2021
has anyone applied for the foundation apprenticeship? I have done my video interview and I feel so bad right know. have you hearback?
Original post by marcusthackeray
Hi, I applied for the Higher Apprenticeship but, how long ago did you do your online interview?

I have done it today
Oh right ok, it normal takes up to 2 weeks, that was in my case anyways but they may speed it up now as the applications have been open since March. Which location?
I have done it today
thank you for letting me know. Manchester, what about you?
Oh right ok, it normal takes up to 2 weeks, that was in my case anyways but they may speed it up now as the applications have been open since March. Which location?
Oh right nice. I applied for the Knutsford location, I've done the assessment centre just waiting for feedback.

thank you for letting me know. Manchester, what about you?
Oh right nice. I applied for the Knutsford location, I've done the assessment centre just waiting for feedback.

oohh, congratulation for getting that far. how did you do on your video interview?
Thank you! - To be honest, i thought i didn't do well and i thought i wasn't saying the right things. I think, if you receive an email from them asking for a cover letter and a CV from you, then i am pretty sure it means you have been successful and you move straight to the assessment centre, you'll get an invite through email once you have submitted CV and cover letter on request.
oohh, congratulation for getting that far. how did you do on your video interview?
when I have receive the invitation email for the video interview I've received another one, which was asking me to send cv and cover letter to proceed. but it was before I did my video interview
Thank you! - To be honest, i thought i didn't do well and i thought i wasn't saying the right things. I think, if you receive an email from them asking for a cover letter and a CV from you, then i am pretty sure it means you have been successful and you move straight to the assessment centre, you'll get an invite through email once you have submitted CV and cover letter on request.
Oh right, perhaps i'm wrong. It just seemed that because thats what happened to most people who were at the assessment centre and that they have your CV and Cover letter during the one-to one interview at the assessment centre.
when I have receive the invitation email for the video interview I've received another one, which was asking me to send cv and cover letter to proceed. but it was before I did my video interview
HELLO, thank you to letting me know. I don't think they will take me :s-smilie: because they've send me a message today saying they've read my CV and they would like to know if I have 5 GCSE or equivalent including maths and English, I have 5 GCSE but not English and maths I am waiting for my results. on the website they said that I don't need English and maths GCSE for an foundation apprenticeship. I feel soo nervous and really bad right now
Hi - your welcome. I'm assuming that you have done your GCSEs - when did you do them?
HELLO, thank you to letting me know. I don't think they will take me :s-smilie: because they've send me a message today saying they've read my CV and they would like to know if I have 5 GCSE or equivalent including maths and English, I have 5 GCSE but not English and maths I am waiting for my results. on the website they said that I don't need English and maths GCSE for an foundation apprenticeship. I feel soo nervous and really bad right now
I did my GCSE in school, but I didn.t pass so I've decided to retake this year. I have done them 3 weeks ago
Hi - your welcome. I'm assuming that you have done your GCSEs - when did you do them?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending