The Student Room Group

how do you feel about black men dating interracially

I'm a black guy, 21 yrs, London. I've seen all sorts of views, mainly from YouTube Twitter and Instagram comments, about interracial dating. A LOT of negative but also a lot of positive too. I like all women but now I feel guilty when I talk to a woman who isn't black and may stop pursuing her because of it, like I'm doing a disservice to my race and to black women. I feel like a sellout.

so what are your views? what do you truly think about interracial dating. I want the cold hard honest truth

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
I wasn't even aware that some people considered this an issue; do as you please, you're certainly not 'betraying' your race if you do so
I don't get what the problem is
You do you , forget about everyone else. Their opinions don't matter.
Date who you want. It’s not anyone else’s business tbh.
Any 'opinions' or hypes on interracial dating are just a consequence of racial obsessions people have had for millenniums. You see the same kind of stuff about dating 'Asian' girls (usually referring to Far East Asian) like it's a thing, for example saying they're super smart or have certain body proportions they like. Regarding black guys, all i've heard is that is that their.. ahem.. is usually pretty big, or that they tend to have very masculine bodies which some girls exclusively love. (I have a friend like that, not sure how true any of this is u know better) People try to read into this visual contrast, thinking there must be some exotic or extreme reason someone has gone for this 'race'. Purely a superficial reason to analyse it, that person may be living in exactly the same cultural dynamic. If i see an 'interracial' couple i find it interesting if it's a really often unseen combination, like maybe a Chinese girl with a black guy. (I have heard people be very vocal about this combination for some reason, cause they're 'extreme' maybe like i have heard girls consider black guys very masculine, and guys find Chinese girls for example quite feminine or soft). sometimes i might wonder what appeals to each other, like if i hear they have language barriers. But that;s not specific to race, any cultural differences i find interesting. Mostly cause i find people of others cultures, races, religions interesting as there is much to learn from their life experiences.

You shouldn't feel bad at all, sometimes people are sexually attracted to certain races above others. If you have no preference then just know all that matters is the chemistry. There isn't a 'cold hard honest truth', if u read negative views on it ignore them completely, people always stick their noses into other peoples' business, but u can't have a problem with interracial friendships, so relationships which are even more personal are def nobody else's business.
Original post by BlobBlob69
I'm a black guy, 21 yrs, London. I've seen all sorts of views, mainly from YouTube Twitter and Instagram comments, about interracial dating. A LOT of negative but also a lot of positive too. I like all women but now I feel guilty when I talk to a woman who isn't black and may stop pursuing her because of it, like I'm doing a disservice to my race and to black women. I feel like a sellout.

so what are your views? what do you truly think about interracial dating. I want the cold hard honest truth
I don't think there is anythjng wrong with it, which is good as I'm in an interracial marriage.. but you will face some negative comments from both races involved.

In terms of the relationship itself, interracial dating is easy, intercultural dating is much much harder
I honestly didn't know this was a problem. Do whatever u want and don't worry about judgement from others, honestly we are in a world where that shouldn't matter

It's completely natural for a black man to desire white women and vice versa.

Christina
lol nice troll "cuckold couple" xD
Original post by Cuckold couple

Christina
Original post by username4205912
I honestly didn't know this was a problem. Do whatever u want and don't worry about judgement from others, honestly we are in a world where that shouldn't matter

I am married to a white man, but I have a black boyfriend. I cuck my husband with his knowledge and encouragement. It's a win win situation. My black boyfriend loves white women. I love black men. And my husband loves to watch.

Christina
Well coming from a mixed race relationship, I support it. As they produce such attractive men like me XD

(Note that isn't actually me in the avatar pic)
Original post by GlitterandGold-x
Date who you want. It’s not anyone else’s business tbh.

That's absolutely true. As a married white woman I date a black man with my husband's knowledge and encouragement. I don't think this is anybody else's business.

Christina
I'm white and I've dated several black men. Race was not the reason those relationships ended.
Original post by Alexty28
Well coming from a mixed race relationship, I support it. As they produce such attractive men like me XD

(Note that isn't actually me in the avatar pic)

WTF I THOUGHT IT WAS YOU LMAO i was like "he's a geek, but a lovable one." :rofl:
it happens all the time in england anyways. every time i turn around i see it. i cant see too many people having a conscious issue about it at this point, though for me it's just passe and annoyingly typical now.

now im the reverse, im white dating a black girl, which ive done a couple times before. it doesnt always go well because...from both sides there's issues like, some people i know, they are racist end of even if they dont realise it but some fully do, some are in my family. like its not literally telling me "dont date her because she's black" its more like in casual conversation they'd say racist stuff about blacks and browns in general.

and then from her side she has a lot of loud mouths in her circle of friends and close relatives who are like, suspicious of me and my "intentions" or whatever. it's mostly passed because i tell them to stfu and plus we've been almost 2 years together at this point so.
Original post by Cuckold couple

Christina

..oh :colonhash:
Original post by Bang Outta Order
WTF I THOUGHT IT WAS YOU LMAO i was like "he's a geek, but a lovable one." :rofl:

lmao really? Hahaha- https://www.guioteca.com/hombres/los-15-hombres-mas-feos-del-mundo-revisa-los-casos-extremos/
Reply 17
I like all women but now I feel guilty when I talk to a woman who isn't black and may stop pursuing her because of it, like I'm doing a disservice to my race and to black women. I feel like a sellout.

Ignore Black women who make comments like these.
tbh, it's not very common to hear that word anymore ..It was more popular in the 90's. I think black women over the years have started to care less about black men dating white women although there are definitely still a few who don't like it

lmao first off....how the **** did u find this?
and 2nd...im disappointed :sigh: but lol at u somehow deciding that of all the other photos, your av was The One.
Original post by Bang Outta Order
lmao first off....how the **** did u find this?
and 2nd...im disappointed :sigh: but lol at u somehow deciding that of all the other photos, your av was The One.

I honestly can't remember, probably searched up 'weird looking' man or something. I liked the hat on this one so I chose him.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending