The Student Room Group

BBC Digital Journalism Apprenticeship 2019

Scroll to see replies

Thanks so much! Well done again, I’m really chuffed for you. Enjoy your trip to Glasgow too🤪🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿
Original post by GraceBx
[email protected] sorry thought I'd sent this this morn.
Thanks so much! Well done again, I’m really chuffed for you. Enjoy your trip to Glasgow too🤪🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿
Reply 42
I am so sorry that didn't send this morn. Email them quick before they close!! I'm such an idiot
Original post by teuchtertoni
No problem at all! Think I missed them so hopefully I'll find out on Monday :smile:
Original post by GraceBx
I am so sorry that didn't send this morn. Email them quick before they close!! I'm such an idiot
Good luck with your interview today, hope it goes well for you!
No problem at all! Think I missed them so hopefully I'll find out on Monday :smile:

Original post by GraceBx
Reply 45
Did you hear back? I picked tomorrow for mine but in Glasgow and all basking in the sunshine :wink: thank you
No I'm still waiting :frown: hoping to hear from them today or tomorrow. Ahh yes the weather is beautiful up here in Scotland today! Have a lovely time :biggrin:
Original post by GraceBx
Did you hear back? I picked tomorrow for mine but in Glasgow and all basking in the sunshine :wink: thank you
Reply 47
I will keep everything crossed for you! If you need any help with any of it, let me know.
No I'm still waiting :frown: hoping to hear from them today or tomorrow. Ahh yes the weather is beautiful up here in Scotland today! Have a lovely time :biggrin:
Thank you for being so kind!
Original post by GraceBx
I will keep everything crossed for you! If you need any help with any of it, let me know.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending