The Student Room Group

Study buddy?

I am self studying A Level Maths,Further Maths with Further Mechanics and Physics and plan on applying to top universities for MPhys courses.

Obviously without teaching support it can be difficult when certain concepts in maths make no sense and normally I understand it in the end but its not efficient and would like to see if I can find a study partner who is doing roughly the same thing?

If it helps I am applying to Oxford, Lancaster, Durham, Nottingham and Exeter.
Can i ask why you chose to self study?
A personal matter. I wanted to prove to myself that I can achieve anything if I put my mind to it so to really test myself and learn life skills I wanted to self study without the support of teachers in a classroom environment. I do miss being in a classroom and look forward to it when I go to uni.
Original post by margiekins
Can i ask why you chose to self study?
Original post by Future Physics
A personal matter. I wanted to prove to myself that I can achieve anything if I put my mind to it so to really test myself and learn life skills I wanted to self study without the support of teachers in a classroom environment. I do miss being in a classroom and look forward to it when I go to uni.

Fair enough, I wish I could help but im not smart enough to take maths, further maths, physics or mechanics but I hope you find someone :smile:
Thank you, have a good day :smile:

Original post by margiekins
Fair enough, I wish I could help but im not smart enough to take maths, further maths, physics or mechanics but I hope you find someone :smile:
Well I am resitting my A level Maths exam as well as Biology and Chemistry and I am also looking for a study buddy so I will be happy to help

Quick Reply

Latest