The Student Room Group

MSc Physiotherapy (pre-registration) Jan 2019

Hi guys,
Who’s applied for postgraduate Physiotherapy to start in Jan 2019?
Also who has got/ had interviews where ect?
😀
Original post by Ashdabiz
Hi guys,
Who’s applied for postgraduate Physiotherapy to start in Jan 2019?
Also who has got/ had interviews where ect?
😀

Hey,

I have applied for Jan 2019 start. I haven't had any interviews yet. Have you? :biggrin:
Reply 2
I have my interview next week :smile:
When is yours?
When is yours?

I'm still waiting to hear from them. How have you prepared for your interview and where is it by the way? :smile:
Reply 4
I just found example questions on the internet and just wrote down questions what I thought might be asked with my answers.
Sheffield Hallam. :smile:
Where have you applied to?
I just found example questions on the internet and just wrote down questions what I thought might be asked with my answers.
Sheffield Hallam. :smile:
Where have you applied to?

Hey @Ashdabiz

Let me know if you want any information about the MSc Physiotherapy course at Hallam! Or about student life here.

Thanks
Bridget
When is yours?

How did your interview go? And, when will you hear from them?
Reply 7
Original post by Charmaine.swift
How did your interview go? And, when will you hear from them?

It went really well thank you, I felt like I showed my passion for the subject.
They said 2-3 weeks, so wish me luck!
Reply 8
Original post by Sheffield Hallam University
Hey @Ashdabiz

Let me know if you want any information about the MSc Physiotherapy course at Hallam! Or about student life here.

Thanks
Bridget

Hello Bridget,
One question, how would you advise on getting private accommodation? I will be starting in January if I get a place on the course.

Thanks!
Ashley.
It went really well thank you, I felt like I showed my passion for the subject.
They said 2-3 weeks, so wish me luck!

That's really good to hear! So you had yours last week? I've read somewhere that people are given offers in a few days' time. Do you know if they're still interviewing students? It sounds like a competitive course.

How long was your interview? And what questions did they ask

Hope to hear from you soon.
Hello Bridget,
One question, how would you advise on getting private accommodation? I will be starting in January if I get a place on the course.

Thanks!
Ashley.

Hey @Ashdabiz

Start having a general look at accommodation options. Do you know where in Sheffield you want to live? And whether you want shared/individual?

Here is some information on the SHU site about looking for private sector accommodation. We recommend searching through StudentPad, which is a site SHU manages and maintains.

Thanks
Bridget
Reply 11
Original post by Charmaine.swift
That's really good to hear! So you had yours last week? I've read somewhere that people are given offers in a few days' time. Do you know if they're still interviewing students? It sounds like a competitive course.

How long was your interview? And what questions did they ask

Hope to hear from you soon.

Turns out I got an offer a few days ago which I accepted, so I will be starting this January at Sheffield Hallam!

Interview was very relaxed and around 10-15 mins.
Just the usual why do you want to do the course? Why that uni? Your experiences ect and just getting to know you tbh.

What’s your plan?
Reply 12
Original post by Sheffield Hallam University
Hey @Ashdabiz

Start having a general look at accommodation options. Do you know where in Sheffield you want to live? And whether you want shared/individual?

Here is some information on the SHU site about looking for private sector accommodation. We recommend searching through StudentPad, which is a site SHU manages and maintains.

Thanks
Bridget

Hello Bridget,
How do I find out when the 3rd semester finishes?
I’m trying to figure out what length contract to purchase for accommodation.
Thanks!
Ashley.
Hello Bridget,
Thanks!
Ashley.

Hi Ashley,

I can find this out for you.

Thanks,
Bridget
Reply 14
Thank you!
Hello Bridget,
Thanks!
Ashley.

Hi @Ashdabiz

The 3rd semester for MSc Physiotherapy (Jan 2019 start) finishes at the end of July.

If you have anymore questions then feel free to ask!

Thanks,
Bridget
Reply 16
Hi everyone I will also be starting in January 2019 But at York st John's. Just wanted to ask how is the course like. For e.g. is it hard, does it have a lot of exams and assignments and how can I prepare for it. Cheers.
Hi @Pofella99

Exciting times ahead! Are you able to attend one of the health and social care application and support sessions? More details here: https://www.shu.ac.uk/visit-us/hsc-support-sessions There's one on 11 July and one on 7 August.

At the session, you can get advice and guidance on completing your application and also it will help prepare you for selection events.

Let me know if you have any more questions,
Bridget
Original post by Pofella99
Hello Bridget I am looking to apply for 2020 Jan is any way you can help me with personal statement please ?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending