The Student Room Group

Have you ever cracked your phone screen?!

Answer these:

-How long ago from today did you crack it?

-Are you still using it? How is it functioning compared to before the drop/crack??

-Did it stop working?

If it did stop working, how long did it take it to officially die? Seconds, minutes, hours, days, weeks??

Thanks.

Scroll to see replies

Get a screen protector.
Reply 2
Honestly, if you're not using a screen protector you deserve to have your screen smashed.
I have literally never cracked my phone screen :hide:
I've never actually used a screen protector since I always get air bubbles, yet, i've also never cracked my screen. The trick is to have a case where the edge overlaps the edge of your screen.

Another trick is to be careful
lmao nope
all thanks to me being smart by having a screen protector and phonecase :colonhash:
I have both a screen protector and a case, but I also have a little cousin brother who has the same arm power as The Hulk, the kid threw my phone down the stairs and now I have a half-cracked screen.
yes. iphone 5c is literally amazing, never had ever cracked
I have a really well protecting Caseology case and a tempered glass screen protector from Anker, all which cost me about £20. A year later and many many hard hitting phone drops both on the corners and the screen and my iPhone 8 is still in perfect condition. Phone protection is invaluable if you don’t want to have to shell out 50+ for a new screen or have to live with a mangled phone body.
Reply 9
Original post by ground_cinnamon
I have a really well protecting Caseology case and a tempered glass screen protector from Anker, all which cost me about £20. A year later and many many hard hitting phone drops both on the corners and the screen and my iPhone 8 is still in perfect condition. Phone protection is invaluable if you don’t want to have to shell out 50+ for a new screen or have to live with a mangled phone body.

Original post by CHANELDIAMONDS
yes. iphone 5c is literally amazing, never had ever cracked

Original post by Dunya
I have both a screen protector and a case, but I also have a little cousin brother who has the same arm power as The Hulk, the kid threw my phone down the stairs and now I have a half-cracked screen.

Original post by lilTrain
lmao nope
all thanks to me being smart by having a screen protector and phonecase :colonhash:

Original post by ElbertAinstein
I've never actually used a screen protector since I always get air bubbles, yet, i've also never cracked my screen. The trick is to have a case where the edge overlaps the edge of your screen.

Another trick is to be careful

Original post by Chronoscope
I have literally never cracked my phone screen :hide:

Original post by The Mogg
Honestly, if you're not using a screen protector you deserve to have your screen smashed.

Original post by ground_cinnamon
Get a screen protector.

ok. now does anyone actually want to answer the questions in the OP? If your screen hasn't ever cracked, honestly congrats but kindly exit. I asked the questions for a serious reason.
Original post by Anonymous
ok. now does anyone actually want to answer the questions in the OP? If your screen hasn't ever cracked, honestly congrats but kindly exit. I asked the questions for a serious reason.

My current phone has a tiny crack. It is working completely fine.
My current phone has a tiny crack. It is working completely fine.

what kinda phone
Answer these:

-How long ago from today did you crack it?

-Are you still using it? How is it functioning compared to before the drop/crack??

-Did it stop working?

If it did stop working, how long did it take it to officially die? Seconds, minutes, hours, days, weeks??

Thanks.

I had a really cracked phone once and was too lazy to repair it. Used it for months and it was just fine. Functioned normally and worked normally.

I have an iPhone 8, so the back of my phone is cracked (the back is made of glass) if that counts. Works fine :smile:
(edited 4 years ago)
Original post by JasmineLLB
I had a really cracked phone once and was too lazy to repair it. Used it for months and it was just fine. Functioned normally and worked normally.

I have an iPhone 8, so the back of my phone is cracked (the back is made of glass) if that counts. Works fine :smile:

it didnt ever spaz or anything...? the keys typed fine and all??? i have an android but idk how quality it is with stuff like this. i dropped mine real hard while i was running couple hours ago sighhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.
it looks so **** and ghetto with these cracks **** me.

how much to repair it??? ??
what kinda phone

iphone 6s
iphone 6s

hmmm
it looks so **** and ghetto with these cracks **** me.

how much to repair it??? @Gofre??

It depends on what phone you have and how severe the cracks are . what phone do you have? i’ve also had my others phones cracked multiple times. had to pay £40-60 to fix it
It depends on what phone you have and how severe the cracks are . what phone do you have? i’ve also had my others phones cracked multiple times. had to pay £40-60 to fix it

wait..WHY did u have to fix it :cry2: it malfunctioned???
wait..WHY did u have to fix it :cry2: it malfunctioned???

How can i take a pic of my beautiful face with them dusty cracks?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending