The Student Room Group

Was Kate Hopkins racist in her tweet about about the crime in London

Huge fan of her but she has been excused of being racist by many politician's and activist's when she attacked Sadiq Khan over the recent killings in London, on twitter that Donald trump has got in hot water over for re tweeting, I don't want to get in trouble myself for being racist on TSR I personally don't think her tweet was racist but what do you think? Here is what she tweeted on June 15th 20 hours in Stab-City This is Khan’s Londonistan.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
I saw the tweet, I think the Londonistan was a bit borderline, but her point does still stand about Knife Crime under the current government. I think her word choice was poor
Reply 2
To understand this woman and anything that she says and does you need to look at her life and how she came to be infamous.

This woman came to public attention in The Apprentice where she lied, bullied, exploited and did anything and everything to try to win the show. Everyone in the country hated her for what she did, including Allen Sugar. She was an extremely immoral individual with an obviously extremely damaged personal life and family background, a divorcee, who was extremely bitter about her ex-husband. She was using the show to get back at society and her ex-husband for having been divorced. She clearly suffered from an inferiority complex and she was clearly greatly embittered and she was clearly trying to show the world that she has value and she went about doing this as I said through bullying, lying, exploitation and other disgusting things. Because she suffers from an inferiority complex she attacks people in an effort to feel superior and powerful.

This woman will say and do anything evil in pursuit of power and money. She is an extremely rotten sole. If you have not seen the apprentice when she was in it I highly recommend you go watch it for an insight into the hate-filled, bitter, angry, highly immoral world that this woman lives in. People like this immoral individual should not be given a platform from which they can project their evils on society. Society allowing her to rise in popularity speaks volumes for standards in this country and its media.
(edited 4 years ago)
please tell me why you are such a huge fan of one the most despicable people to have been born in this country. You know the one who said we need a "final solution"
The woman feeds on outrage, her career is dependent on her saying something bigoted every couple of weeks to keep herself relevant. Her post was obviously and intentionally designed to have racist connotations, which she will either half heartedly apologise for or demean the criticism as the wailings of delicate left wing snow flakes, either way she has what she wants and that is people paying attention to her for another few weeks while she settles in the next controversy to feed off of.
Whenever the woman is a witch or not, you should start focusing less on witch hunts, and more on the bigger problem;

While carrying knives in London is illegal, and even the one you use to prepare some carrots for your dinner, can put you into trouble with the police,
London alone produces more knife-crimes than multi-million countries where even carrying a sharpened katana, for no reason, is legal.
Original post by PTMalewski
Whenever the woman is a witch or not, you should start focusing less on witch hunts, and more on the bigger problem;

While carrying knives in London is illegal, and even the one you use to prepare some carrots for your dinner, can put you into trouble with the police,
London alone produces more knife-crimes than multi-million countries where even carrying a sharpened katana, for no reason, is legal.

Yeah but not as much gun crime which is way more deadly than knife crime.
Reply 7
Original post by Pinkisk
To understand this woman and anything that she says and does you need to look at her life and how she came to be infamous.

This woman came to public attention in The Apprentice where she lied, bullied, exploited and did anything and everything to try to win the show. Everyone in the country hated her for what she did, including Allen Sugar. She was an extremely immoral individual with an obviously extremely damaged personal life and family background, a divorcee, who was extremely bitter about her ex-husband. She was using the show to get back at society and her ex-husband for having been divorced. She clearly suffered from an inferiority complex and she was clearly greatly embittered and she was clearly trying to show the world that she has value and she went about doing this as I said through bullying, lying, exploitation and other disgusting things. Because she suffers from an inferiority complex she attacks people in an effort to feel superior and powerful.

This woman will say and do anything evil in pursuit of power and money. She is an extremely rotten sole. If you have not seen the apprentice when she was in it I highly recommend you go watch it for an insight into the hate-filled, bitter, angry, highly immoral world that this woman lives in. People like this immoral individual should not be given a platform from which they can project their evils on society. Society allowing her to rise in popularity speaks volumes for standards in this country and its media.

Had I written this comment about a liberal/feminist it would have been deleted and I would have gotten a warning for it, but because its about an individual with right wing leniencies its allowed to stay on here without a challenge from moderators.

I loathe this woman, because of her lies, her double standards and her immorality. Her opponents on the left, however, are not much different to her in their standards. The majority of them are just as rotten, just as racist and just as sexist and hate-filled as her. The majority of them, like her, will say and do anything for attention, power and money.
(edited 4 years ago)
Lol she's said worse
To be honest with the likes of Katie Hopkins and trump at least they are honest... with liberals you never know where you stand tbh
Thought she was dead
Reply 11
Original post by Amy Barlow 89
Huge fan of her

Why?!? she looks and acts like a horse.

, I don't want to get in trouble myself for being racist on TSR

Possibly a poorly phrased sentence... it umm implies certain things.
I personally don't think her tweet was racist but what do you think? Here is what she tweeted on June 15th 20 hours in Stab-City This is Khan’s Londonistan.

As for the tweet? Meh shes done worse but then again shes a sorry excuse for a gob on a stick.
Original post by Jameul
I saw the tweet, I think the Londonistan was a bit borderline, but her point does still stand about Knife Crime under the current government. I think her word choice was poor

Agreed but I'll happily take that over the alternative. Which is people who only care about words and ignore the big issues.
Reply 13
Original post by Yourmainmancj
To be honest with the likes of Katie Hopkins and trump at least they are honest... with liberals you never know where you stand tbh

ahahaahahahahahahahahahahaha
...you're kidding right?
No seriously, I’ve met some liberals who aren’t just undercover right wingers playing the field. Those types are the sneakiest and most deadly, types like Hopkins and trump are transparent
Original post by Napp
ahahaahahahahahahahahahahaha
...you're kidding right?
Reply 15
Original post by Yourmainmancj
No seriously, I’ve met some liberals who aren’t just undercover right wingers playing the field. Those types are the sneakiest and most deadly, types like Hopkins and trump are transparent

There might well be liberals who lie through their teeth... i can think of many. However, to call either Trump of Hopkins 'honest' would seem to be somewhat spurious. I mean Trump treats the truth as a transitional concept that can be bent to suit his immediate needs - i believe he broke the 10,000 lie mark recently for that matter?
Hopkins i'm not sure if its a liar per-se or just an unreconstructed halfwit. Who knows, she might be both.
Katie Hopkins main priority is attention, and her main weapon for getting it is outrage. All in all it’s worked for her, she seems to have managed to build a reasonably successful career on it.

Now, I can’t tell you whether she believes what she says. I can’t tell you if it’s all an act or whether these are her genuine views that she spices up to cause outrage. But just because she is deliberately trying to shock and offend doesn’t mean what she’s saying is incorrect. Knife crime is getting worse in London and has been since Sadiq Khan took office. Sadiq Khan MUST take some responsibility for this (not saying he’s entirely responsible but ... a bulk of the buck stops with him).
Original post by Napp
There might well be liberals who lie through their teeth... i can think of many. However, to call either Trump of Hopkins 'honest' would seem to be somewhat spurious. I mean Trump treats the truth as a transitional concept that can be bent to suit his immediate needs - i believe he broke the 10,000 lie mark recently for that matter?
Hopkins i'm not sure if its a liar per-se or just an unreconstructed halfwit. Who knows, she might be both.

Yeah. I've seen what they're passing off as lies. "omg he said pass the salt but that shaker is pepper lololol"
Reply 18
Original post by Jebedee
Yeah. I've seen what they're passing off as lies. "omg he said pass the salt but that shaker is pepper lololol"

Are you contending that Trump is, in fact, not a serial liar? the media et al. might overstate the significance of his err actions but to say he doesnt lie like its going out of fashion is in of itself a lie, no?
I've heard the word Londonistan used so much though.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending