The Student Room Group

Would u date a 5’9 girl

I feel so tall and huge and ‘big’ , would u consider dating someone so tall ?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Stop crying about your height, my god.

It's more to it then that.
Reply 2
Get to **** what’s the need to be so up your bloody self
Original post by Xarao

yeah , i find myself attracted to girls taller than me
Reply 4
Original post by Anonymous

No one would date you with that attitude missy.
I'm about 5' 10'' so 5' 9'' is like exactly perfect for me.
Reply 6
Same applies to yourself :smile:
Original post by Xarao
No one would date you with that attitude missy.
Original post by anosmianAcrimony
I'm about 5' 10'' so 5' 9'' is like exactly perfect for me.

Nevermind, turns out you're just kinda awful
Original post by Xarao

People have insecurities, telling them to “stop crying about it” isn’t going to do jack ****. And is quite rude.

Yeah I would.. but would you date a 5'8 guy? Most guys are discouraged from asking out girls who are taller because of society
Reply 10
Original post by CHANELDIAMONDS
People have insecurities, telling them to “stop crying about it” isn’t going to do jack ****. And is quite rude.

Nothing we do will change her situation.

From your point of view, she shouldn't even have created this thread. What's the point you're trying to make?
I’d only date a guy taller than me but I don’t see that as discriminative, I wouldn’t expect a guy smaller than me to want to ask me out either
Original post by SuperHuman98
Yeah I would.. but would you date a 5'8 guy? Most guys are discouraged from asking out girls who are taller because of society
Original post by Xarao
Nothing we do will change her situation.

From your point of view, she shouldn't even have created this thread. What's the point you're trying to make?

I know but you made a rude comment and she replied with one aswell. Just saying.
I'm 6'2. You're short. Wouldn't even come into my head that you're big.

However, being so insecure that you need to ask is a big turn off.
Original post by SuperHuman98

A couple of weeks ago I saw a couple making out on an escalator and the guy was one step higher from the girl so that they saw perfectly eye to eye. It was the ****ing cutest. Don't EVER let ''society'' stop you from doing that!
5ft 9 for a girl is tall. But most models are this height minimum. Does it put guys off from dating models because they are tall? ( Or Paris Showgirls) ??

There are lots of tall people in this world myself included, your height may put some people of, but certainly not all. I wouldn’t want someone who is really small compared to me, as that may be awkward.

But don’t forget, personality is also super important, and I’m sure your’s is great. You will find someone, don’t worry.

Hopefully this has been helpful.
It seems that almost every situation that at first looks hopeless, can be solved by a man with a love of fish fingers.
Original post by fish finger fan
There are lots of tall people in this world myself included, your height may put some people of, but certainly not all. I wouldn’t want someone who is really small compared to me, as that may be awkward.

But don’t forget, personality is also super important, and I’m sure your’s is great. You will find someone, don’t worry.

Hopefully this has been helpful.
6 foot here and never really been an issue. I prefer to date guys who are 5 10 or taller (yes picky I know) but would accept that met cause me to be single if I stuck to that rule (though have been happily with a 5’11 for 9 years now)

Would you date someone shorter?

Seriously thats a lovely height. Lot of other factors besides height.

FYI it falls within the height requirement of being a model or a Victoria's secret model.

Naomi Campbell, Paltrow, Cindy Crawford, Rosie Hunting-Whitely, Alessandra Ambrosio, Heidi Klum etc etc.

Think about those who lose a leg or are 4 foot and a bit or less.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending