The Student Room Group

Do I give my bf a bj

Hi guys. Kinda weird question sorry. My bf really wants me to give him a blowjob but I'm really nervous. Tbh it sounds kinda gross lol. Does anyone have any advice?
Original post by Anonymous
Hi guys. Kinda weird question sorry. My bf really wants me to give him a blowjob but I'm really nervous. Tbh it sounds kinda gross lol. Does anyone have any advice?

If you want to do it, do it. If you don't want to do it, don't do it.
Reply 2

Tell him to shower first. And you should read up about how to give a good one. Why are you nervous. He has probably had intercourse with you right? So dont get nervous its not an exam!Take your time and you will probably find that you both enjoy it!
Reply 3
Well it just kinda feels gross like I'm putting the thing that his wee comes out of in my mouth! Also what do I do when he cums.
Well it just kinda feels gross like I'm putting the thing that his wee comes out of in my mouth! Also what do I do when he cums.

How old are you? It sounds like you are too young for this, don't do it.
Reply 5
How old are you? It sounds like you are too young for this, don't do it.

Maybe tell your boyfriends that you are not ready yet. There are other things you guys can do that would still feel good.
Reply 7
Like what?
Maybe tell your boyfriends that you are not ready yet. There are other things you guys can do that would still feel good.
Like what?

kissing, hand jobs, fingering, mutual masturbation, dry sex...
Reply 9
kissing, hand jobs, fingering, mutual masturbation, dry sex...

Well we've done all of those things (except mutual masturbation) and he wants me to give him a bj
Well we've done all of those things (except mutual masturbation) and he wants me to give him a bj

If you are uncomfortable with it, don't do it. If you want to, get him to shower really well before you go down on him.

The next time your "bf" asks you for a bj just scream in his face! No words, no letters,just scream as loud as you can right in his direction
That seems a little harsh, he's not really putting any pressure on me to do it just says he would like one. He's a great bf. I said no before and he hasn't asked again but just looked really disapointed. I want to do this to make him happy and be a good gf but it just sounds so disgusting. Have any of you done it, is it as bad as I think it is?
The next time your "bf" asks you for a bj just scream in his face! No words, no letters,just scream as loud as you can right in his direction
Troll
That seems a little harsh, he's not really putting any pressure on me to do it just says he would like one. He's a great bf. I said no before and he hasn't asked again but just looked really disapointed. I want to do this to make him happy and be a good gf but it just sounds so disgusting. Have any of you done it, is it as bad as I think it is?

Most people will have done it but there people for whom it is a no-no and that is fine. It does not make you a bad girlfriend if you don't want to do it. It's much less disgusting going down on a guy than a girl, tbf.
Reply 15

Why? Is this maturity?
Reply 16

You should only do something your comfortable doing.But you could try it once you dont know unless you try it.

Quick Reply

Latest