The Student Room Group

17 year old suspended from school for saying there are only two genders.

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/uknews/teen-17-who-sparked-row-for-saying-there-are-only-two-genders-suspended-from-school-for-three-weeks/ar-AADiBHi?li=BBoPWjQ

'We are an inclusive school', except when someone raises their own beliefs right? Then, not so inclusive, hilarious, it isn't even a belief, it's a fact that there are only two genders, male and female, putting that point across and then being told you can't say something like that because 'we are an all-inclusive school' and allow all views is amusingly contradictory.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
xD
'You can't say that, we allow all views here and encourage acceptance and different viewpoints, that is not one of them.'

YopHvxK.jpg
(edited 4 years ago)
Reply 3
Political Correctness gone mad once again...
Here comes the beef
Was the person denying that a person can be transgender, for example be born male and undergo treatment/surgery to become a transgendered female?
is a stickyyy 1 stiiil
Enjoy the 3 weeks vacation, better to nurture that common sense than have it punished in a school, a place mind you where common sense is meant to be rewarded and nurtured.
I welcome the filming of teaching staff in schools to ensure this clown world nonsense can be exposed further.
people should be allowed to say whatever they wanted. Its called Freedom of Speech and it's a basic human right. This schools obvs don't know that
What a load of crap, these people trying to be progressive are just making things worse.
Original post by noortahir_Yr10
people should be allowed to say whatever they wanted. Its called Freedom of Speech and it's a basic human right. This schools obvs don't know that

But then it’s not really free speech if they aren’t allowed to say any racist, anti religious or sexist stuff then.

So should people also be allowed to be racist, for example?
Original post by Ghost Division
I welcome the filming of teaching staff in schools to ensure this clown world nonsense can be exposed further.

So do I. If I ever have kids then I'll make sure they film anything wrong these teachers do and complain. Our kids education lies in the hands of these people and they're just sitting there corrupting our kids minds
Original post by Professional G
But then it’s not really free speech if they aren’t allowed to say any racist, anti religious or sexist stuff then.

Which is why the school is technically violating a basic human right
So do I. If I ever have kids then I'll make sure they film anything wrong these teachers do and complain. Our kids education lies in the hands of these people and they're just sitting there corrupting our kids minds

The final solution to all this is to get everything out in the open. Film and share it with like minded individuals who are worried about indoctrination in schools.
You know it's funny. Cos being gay or whatever used to me a mental health issue. I ain't homophobic and one my closest mates is gay so I have nothing against people but it's just too much now days. Like these people are trying to force people now to be something they aren't. Teaching kids this in primary is just outrageous. When kids get older then sure explain to them that their are different types or relationships but don't start drilling it into their heads at the age of 5. It's ridiculous!!

It’s mainly those who were gay were scared of being killed, disowned, isolated or abdndoned by others. Being gay didn’t cause the mental health issues, the consequences of being gay did.
Also, you are aware it’s part of the equality program right? No one is teaching them about sex or anything. They aren’t even mentioning the words straight or gay.
Original post by black tea
So should people also be allowed to be racist, for example?

People should be taught to control their views. If the teachers want to make sure kids aren't raciest then there wouldn't be a problem. But they ain't told to express and debate their views so then they take it out in public on people at the wrong time.
Original post by Professional G
It’s mainly those who were gay were scared of being killed, disowned, isolated or abdndoned by others. Being gay didn’t cause the mental health issues, the consequences of being gay did.
Also, you are aware it’s part of the equality program right? No one is teaching them about sex or anything. They aren’t even mentioning the words straight or gay.

It has gone the other way now. Parental rites have been eroded by the liberal establishment and we will soon be seeing Muslim children taken from their parents unless Muslims bend over and allow the clown world establishment to sodomise them in the backside.
his ( i am assuming his gender :emo: ) school have done a terrible job in forming his mind. by now he should be fully compliant with the correct social beliefs.

smh

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending