The Student Room Group
Apparently you can email him but his address is at a school he is said to have left - I'm looking for the Greek ones myself.
Reply 2
Original post by Aemiliana
Apparently you can email him but his address is at a school he is said to have left - I'm looking for the Greek ones myself.

Thank you for replying. I've recently emailed Mr Taylor who is a very friendly chap and he did sent me the answer keys, so you can do the same to get the Greek ones!
Original post by elkk49
Thank you for replying. I've recently emailed Mr Taylor who is a very friendly chap and he did sent me the answer keys, so you can do the same to get the Greek ones!

Thanks for letting me know! What address did you email him at?
[email protected]
Might still work
Reply 5
Original post by elkk49

Hi I see you managed to obtain the answers to John Taylor's Latin to GCSE books 3 years ago! Do you still have copies?! I see he no longer works at the school but am keen to get the answers..
thanks in advance
Reply 6
Hi,I also emailed Mr Taylor but had no luck as he has left the school.I.'m desperate to find the answers to check against. Would you kindly be able to share please?Thanks in advance
Reply 7
https://dokumen.tips/documents/latin-beyond-gcse-answer-key.html This site has an unofficial one (I think) :smile:
Reply 8
Thank you so much!
Reply 9
Sorry just realised those are for latin beyond gcse.
Do you by any chance have Latin to Gcse Book 1 and 2 answers? I'm in year 10.
Thanks in advance
Original post by Interea
https://dokumen.tips/documents/latin-beyond-gcse-answer-key.html This site has an unofficial one (I think) :smile:

Original post by Monkey04
Thank you so much!

why latin? what made you want to study latin? was it difficult to learn it?
Unfortunately not, sorry :frown:
Original post by Monkey04
Sorry just realised those are for latin beyond gcse.
Do you by any chance have Latin to Gcse Book 1 and 2 answers? I'm in year 10.
Thanks in advance
I love languages, I hate talking to people, nobody speaks Latin, it was perfect :biggrin:

Also it's just really interesting because you can make so many links between so many other languages and the origins of words and stuff. It's quite easy to learn (lots of guessable words), quite tricky to fill in all the little gaps, just like any language.
Original post by Audrey18
why latin? what made you want to study latin? was it difficult to learn it?
Original post by LordDarwin
Hi!! Have you managed to get the answer key to the greek one? If yes, could you send me one too?

Probably not, given this was over a year ago and Mr Taylor had already left Tonbridge school...

@absolutelysprout - don't know if you want to close this, lest people continue to attempt to resurrect Mr Taylor :laugh:
recent posts have been moved to new thread, closing this thread now :smile:

Latest

Trending

Trending