The Student Room Group

Forget the candidates we have - who would you actually like as PM?

Bo-Jo (Yep, I went there). Hunt. We're going to end with a new Prime Minister who the majority of us haven't voted for. :redface:

So, who would you want to vote for if you had the chance?

"This is posted in Chat?" I hear you ask? Yes, because I want to hear who you would really want as PM. I'm talking David Attenborough, Idris Elba, Millie Bobbie Brown - who would be a pretty awesome PM?

Let us know your reasons (because they are :gah: is acceptable here), and if you're feeling fancy, a cool gif of your chosen PM wouldn't go amiss.

Original post by StrawberryDreams
Bojo. Hunt. We're going to end with a new PM who the majority of us haven't voted for. :redface:

So, who would you want to vote for if you had the chance?

"This is posted in Chat?" I hear you ask? Yes, because I want to hear who you would really want as PM. I'm talking David Attenborough, Idris Elba, Millie Bobbie Brown - who would be a pretty awesome PM?

Let us know your reasons (because they are :gah: is acceptable here), and if you're feeling fancy, a cool gif of your chosen PM wouldn't go amiss.

We need Ted Hastings from Line of Duty... mother of god he'll be sucking on diesel and cooking with gas, conducting his duties to the L E T.T E R OF THE L A W

@Airmed @8472 @harrysbar
Reply 2
Original post by Blue_Cow
We need Ted Hastings from Line of Duty... mother of god he'll be sucking on diesel and cooking with gas, conducting his duties to the L E T.T E R OF THE L A W

@Airmed @8472 @harrysbar

bent coppers is his cup of tea
Malcolm Tucker from The Thick of it.

I could just imagine him getting mad at backbenchers.
"You're so back-bench, you've actually f***ing fallen off. You're out by the f***ing bins where I put you."

I could imagine him getting mad after a meeting with business leaders.
"He's about as much use as a marzipan dildo."

When a shy new policy advisor knocks on the door....
"Come the f*** in or **** the f*** off."

When a PPE grad is rude to him.
"Feet off the furniture you Oxbridge t***, you're not on a punt now."

When someone does something wrong...
I'm telling you to f***ing stand up, you sack of f***ing c**! Stand the f*** up!

Go and stand in that f***ing corner. Stand over there, right? And do not move, or I will perform a f***ing living f***ing autopsy on you! With a f***ing rusty spade, and I'll have your kidneys for f***ing CUFFLINKS!
(edited 4 years ago)
Russel Brand or Richard Ayoade
Absolute monarchy with our old Queenie :smile:
Original post by Blue_Cow

@Airmed @8472 @harrysbar

Miss Ted so much.....He'd throw the book at the opposition "followed by the bookshelves"
Martin Lewis. Idk why he just seems kinda good with money.
Gazza
Original post by Andrew97
Michael Gove.

**** off, not having that ******.
Original post by BlueIndigoViolet
Absolute monarchy with our old Queenie :smile:

Yeah but then we have to put up with King Charles being our ruler.
Tbh I can trust that guy with my finances, he would make a good PM. :u:
Original post by Chronoscope
Martin Lewis. Idk why he just seems kinda good with money.
Reply 13
Brian Cox or Günther Steiner.

Quick Reply

Latest