UAL entrance
University of the Arts London
London
Visit website

Lcc 2019

Name: Pat

Course: Animation

Hi!

It was kinda hard to find ppl going to lcc on the forum since there are so many pages.

Let's create a gc or just introduce yourself :smile:
HI, I am Alex I will study this year 2019-2020 to LCC animation ma. I am overwhelmed. I didn't pay anything yet as I am waiting for an informative email.Can you please help in terms of those first steps. I am thrilled we gonna study for one-year film animation. Also, I am not sure that I only want to film animated movies but somehow that step seems the right one. Any thoughts??
UAL entrance
University of the Arts London
London
Visit website
Original post by PAThaha
Name: Pat

Course: Animation

Hi!

It was kinda hard to find ppl going to lcc on the forum since there are so many pages.

Let's create a gc or just introduce yourself :smile:

hey!! what would you like to make a groupchat on, my insta is @picasso2.o
Reply 3
Original post by alvotoucano
HI, I am Alex I will study this year 2019-2020 to LCC animation ma. I am overwhelmed. I didn't pay anything yet as I am waiting for an informative email.Can you please help in terms of those first steps. I am thrilled we gonna study for one-year film animation. Also, I am not sure that I only want to film animated movies but somehow that step seems the right one. Any thoughts??

hello, i applied for animation ba, not ma so I'm not sure if I can be of much help as I didn't read about the ma course. Should be in the right direction tho.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending