The Student Room Group

KPMG Assessment centre

I have my AC in a few days for the audit apprenticeship programme. I was wondering if anyone knew the structure and had any tips for me? Also how long is each step, is there anything I need to bring along?
Hi aishaishax

I have also got my AC in a couple of weeks for the same programme. Where did you apply for yours? Have you had it yet? Any tips please?

Thanks

Original post by aishaishax
I have my AC in a few days for the audit apprenticeship programme. I was wondering if anyone knew the structure and had any tips for me? Also how long is each step, is there anything I need to bring along?
Reply 2
Original post by carbs1999
Hi aishaishax

I have also got my AC in a couple of weeks for the same programme. Where did you apply for yours? Have you had it yet? Any tips please?

Thanks

hey

I'm applying to Bristol and the AC is tomorrow (i'm not ready at allllllll) so i'll let you know afterwards :smile:
Reply 3
Hey

So I just had my assessment centre and I think it went quite well. We started off with a group task which wasn't assessed then there was a written task. I actually enjoyed the written task and it wasn't too difficult. Then I had the interview which actually went ok. The people there were so nice and I luckily had a really nice interviewer. I'd say don't stress out about it too much as I did haha because its honestly not that bad and it's quite casual. Just practice a few questions related to the key competencies and make sure you know why you want to work there and a few flexible examples that you could bring in for different questions. It started at 9 and ended at 12.30 which is a lot earlier than I expected but overall it was a great experience and I'm sure you'll enjoy it as well! let me know how yours goes :smile:
hey

I'm applying to Bristol and the AC is tomorrow (i'm not ready at allllllll) so i'll let you know afterwards :smile:
thanks aisha that’s really helped! got my AC tomorrow - so nervous! what was the written task like? thanks in advance!
also have you been offered a place??
Hey

So I just had my assessment centre and I think it went quite well. We started off with a group task which wasn't assessed then there was a written task. I actually enjoyed the written task and it wasn't too difficult. Then I had the interview which actually went ok. The people there were so nice and I luckily had a really nice interviewer. I'd say don't stress out about it too much as I did haha because its honestly not that bad and it's quite casual. Just practice a few questions related to the key competencies and make sure you know why you want to work there and a few flexible examples that you could bring in for different questions. It started at 9 and ended at 12.30 which is a lot earlier than I expected but overall it was a great experience and I'm sure you'll enjoy it as well! let me know how yours goes :smile:
I've been offered a few places from companies, including KPMG if anyone needs any tips :-) I'm a school leaver applying for audit
hi - how long did they take to get back to you? i attended the AC last week and they said up to 2 weeks?? any help appreciated - k
Original post by DiamondArtist
I've been offered a few places from companies, including KPMG if anyone needs any tips :-) I'm a school leaver applying for audit
Just over a week. I had the AC on the Wednesday and they got back to me the next Thursday. Though they did say that they try and do multiple AC decisions in one meeting so it could be longer if less ACs have occurred. Good luck!
Original post by carbs1999
hi - how long did they take to get back to you? i attended the AC last week and they said up to 2 weeks?? any help appreciated - k

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending