The Student Room Group

I sat on my brothers friends lap, he got hard but he forced me not get up?

My brothers friends came over, I was playing video games when they came. My brother like always, wanted to boss me around and told me to leave because they wanted to play. I didn't move an inch but he ended up throwing me from the couch.

They all sat down. My brothers friend sat on the couch I sat before. I told them to make a space for me but they all ignored me so I just sat on him. He told me to get up 2x but then said fine. we just ended up playing video games together, I tried to get up from his lap after realizing he was getting hard. He stopped me from getting up, he looked me dead in the eye, it was just so embarrassing and scary.

I tried to get up again after some minutes, he didn't stop me. I just left and went to my room.

Why would he do such a thing? I am 15. Did he maybe assault me? this isn't considered rape right? it was scary :frown:

Scroll to see replies

a bit of a sticky one if you ask me

"Did he maybe assault me? this isn't considered rape right?" you're kidding, right?
(edited 4 years ago)
he didn't rape you. learn what the definition is.

you could've easily gotten off, unless he held you down-which i doubt he did. not saying what he did was right but you're both in the wrong here.
This isn’t assault or rape. He didn’t force himself on you (actually - you more forced yourself on him by sitting on his lap and refusing to move).

He shouldn’t have stopped you from getting up. I don’t know if it was because he was being pervy or because he was embarrassed or something but he should have allowed you to get up.
But how did he stop you?

How old is he/your brother may I ask?

I suggest you try not to worry about it. It was an awkward and embarrassing situation - for you and for him.

If you’re still distressed, maybe tell your brother and hopefully he’ll sort it out.

But in the future, maybe don’t sit on a random guy’s lap without being invited to...
(edited 4 years ago)
We need to work together to come up with new puns. Given the sort of threads most frequently made on TSR, I would say this is urgent.
Original post by wxgmak
a bit of a sticky one if you ask me
you’re 15, not 3 years old. why you sitting on his lap? you’re a big girl sweetie. people can do bad things to you
did he touch you?
I've managed to use this pun on 4 different TSR posts :biggrin:
works wonders every time. I'm gonna start making this my catchphrase if TSR forums keep this up
You guys are being pretty horrible, just stay clear of that guy in the future.
Original post by Anonymous
My brothers friends came over, I was playing video games when they came. My brother like always, wanted to boss me around and told me to leave because they wanted to play. I didn't move an inch but he ended up throwing me from the couch.

They all sat down. My brothers friend sat on the couch I sat before. I told them to make a space for me but they all ignored me so I just sat on him. He told me to get up 2x but then said fine. we just ended up playing video games together, I tried to get up from his lap after realizing he was getting hard. He stopped me from getting up, he looked me dead in the eye, it was just so embarrassing and scary.

I tried to get up again after some minutes, he didn't stop me. I just left and went to my room.

Why would he do such a thing? I am 15. Did he maybe assault me? this isn't considered rape right? it was scary :frown:

How old is he?

I would record him with your phone.

Tell him what happened and not to do it again.

Hopefully he will incriminate himself.

Alternatively you can tell your mum, but be aware stuff could hit the fan. Its your choice, what he did was wrong, but you need proof or if not there could be a lot of turmoil. It was a sexual assault. He will deny or laugh it off.

[sorry I misread, then you have 3 options:

1. Record him, or text etc and he might be stupid enough to incriminate himself.
2. Tell brother and he can deal with it. Is your brother bigger than him? Would your brother blame you or laugh?
3. Tell mother and he will get banned from the house.

It is questionable for you sitting on his lap. The assault comes once you tried to get away and he prevented it]

Up to you whether you want to take t any further or just forge about it.]
(edited 4 years ago)
I must admit, TSR never disappoints. :rofl:

Original post by wxgmak
I've managed to use this pun on 4 different TSR posts :biggrin:
works wonders every time. I'm gonna start making this my catchphrase if TSR forums keep this up
Original post by CHANELDIAMONDS
you’re 15, not 3 years old. why you sitting on his lap? you’re a big girl sweetie. people can do bad things to you

Idk, I just did it
Original post by CHANELDIAMONDS
did he touch you?

He did had his hand on my waist. when I tried to get up he grabbed my waist, put his arm on my tights and put pressure/weight so I will not be able to get up
TSR is the new yahoo answers. you know when you need help with your homework so you ask for help but end up reading a forum on how someones mum isnt letting them bring a seal home? typical day on here.
Idk, I just did it

He did had his hand on my waist. when I tried to get up he grabbed my waist, put his arm on my tights and put pressure/weight so I will not be able to get up

wtf tell your brother so he can beat tf outta that clown
Or that if "fingering leads to pregnancy". Excuse the vulgarity, but in times of sadness I just think about this single thread and allow myself momentary joy.
Original post by wxgmak
TSR is the new yahoo answers. you know when you need help with your homework so you ask for help but end up reading a forum on how someones mum isnt letting them bring a seal home? typical day on here.
Original post by bfm.mcdermott
This definitely isn’t assault or rape. He didn’t force himself on you (actually - you more forced yourself on him by sitting on his lap and refusing to move).

He shouldn’t have stopped you from getting up. I don’t know if it was because he was being pervy or because he was embarrassed or something but he should have allowed you to get up.
But how did he stop you? And he let you a moment later?

How old is he/your brother may I ask?

I suggest you try not to worry about it. It was an awkward and embarrassing situation - for you and for him.

But in the future, maybe don’t sit on a random guy’s lap without being invited to...

They are both 17.

He did had his hand on my waist. when I tried to get up he grabbed my waist, put his arm on my tights and put pressure/weight so I will not be able to get up. After some minutes, when I tried again, he didn't do anything.
Original post by Rid The Kid
he didn't rape you. learn what the definition is.

you could've easily gotten off, unless he held you down-which i doubt he did. not saying what he did was right but you're both in the wrong here.

when I tried to get up he grabbed my waist, put his arm on my tights and put pressure/weight so I will not be able to get up
Original post by 999tigger
How old is he?

I would record him with your phone.

Tell him what happened and not to do it again.

Hopefully he will incriminate himself.

Alternatively you can tell your mum, but be aware stuff could hit the fan. Its your choice, what he did was wrong, but you need proof or if not there could be a lot of turmoil. It was a sexual assault. He will deny or laugh it off.

He is 17
They are both 17.

He did had his hand on my waist. when I tried to get up he grabbed my waist, put his arm on my tights and put pressure/weight so I will not be able to get up. After some minutes, when I tried again, he didn't do anything.

when I tried to get up he grabbed my waist, put his arm on my tights and put pressure/weight so I will not be able to get up

too many loops in this. you didn't specify him grabbing your waist and grabbing your tights.

main question was. why on earth would you sit on a strangers lap? let that be a lesson.
Original post by Rid The Kid
too many loops in this. you didn't specify him grabbing your waist and grabbing your tights.

main question was. why on earth would you sit on a strangers lap? not to sound shallow but you deserved whatever happened. let that be a lesson.

that’s such a disgusting thing to say.
The number of forums I've seen like that!!! Sex ed really needs to improve. God people forget that this isn't a GP or that a quick google search would answer your questions. "My boyfriend kissed me with his boxers on, am i pregnant???" Im pretty sure they HAVE to be trolls at this point.

Latest

Trending

Trending