The Student Room Group

Having trouble choosing my a-levels

I want to choose photography as one of my a-levels, but I havent done it at GCSE but I have done Art
Reply 1
Original post by cryptidstars
I want to choose photography as one of my a-levels, but I havent done it at GCSE but I have done Art

Ask the college/sixth form you're applying to for guidance regarding admissions to the course. Since you haven't studied photography at GCSE, they may want a portfolio of your photography work or they may still accept GCSE Art. Please speak to them for clarity. :smile:
the college don’t require a portfolio but they do want at least a grade 5 in gcse art & design or gcse photography, since i don’t want to do art & design at college and would rather do photography, i’ve been thinking how it would work out for me, having never done gcse photography before

(Original post by CoffeeAndPolitics)
Ask the college/sixth form you're applying to for guidance regarding admissions to the course. Since you haven't studied photography at GCSE, they may want a portfolio of your photography work or they may still accept GCSE Art. Please speak to them for clarity. :smile:

Original post by CoffeeAndPolitics

Quick Reply

Latest