The Student Room Group

The Official Self-Esteem Boosting Thread

Has someone helped you out with your exams help? Has a FH kindly moved a misplaced thread for you? Do you just love one particular user? Tag them here to make their day!

I'll start:

@shadowdweller for being absolutely awesome no i'm not trying to get a third feature
@Camryn0903 for being awesome :love:
@CoolCavy for being the kindest hooman ever and helping to make everyone feel better
@KimJayneNoel for being an awesome friend i'm not even sure which account to tag anymore:rofl:
@Pathway for being amazing and helping everyone feel better. Hope you're doing okay :console:
@The_Lonely_Goatherd because lay ee odl lay ee odl-oo
@I AM GROOT 1 for all the M&Ms help

Your turn!
(edited 4 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Glaz
Has someone helped you out with your exams help? Has a CA kindly moved a misplaced thread for you? Do you just love one particular user? Tag them here to make their day!

I'll start:

@shadowdweller for being absolutely awesome no i'm not trying to get a third feature
@CoolCavy for being the kindest hooman ever and helping to make everyone feel better
@KimJayneNoel for being an awesome friend i'm not even sure which account to tag anymore:rofl:
@Pathway for being amazing and helping everyone feel better. Hope you're doing okay :console:
@I AM GROOT 1 for all the M&Ms help Your turn!

Your turn!

PRSOM :lol:
Reply 2
@Glaz I'm okay, hope you are too!
:hugs:

Original post by Glaz
Has someone helped you out with your exams help? Has a CA kindly moved a misplaced thread for you? Do you just love one particular user? Tag them here to make their day!

FH :wink:
Original post by CoolCavy
:hugs:

FH :wink:

:jumphug:

I thought they were the same thing, or that CA was like the general term for everyone, the FHs, mods, supermods, staff, everyone :unsure:
(edited 4 years ago)
Original post by Glaz
:jumphug:

I thought they were the same thing, or that CA was like the general term for everyone, the FHs, mods, supermods, staff, everyone :unsure:

they are the same thing but the name changed :smile: It's forum helper, Volunteer team, Volunteer Section leader and Community Staff. Supermods havent existed for years :wink:
Original post by CoolCavy
they are the same thing but the name changed :smile: It's forum helper, Volunteer team, Volunteer Section leader and Community Staff. Supermods havent existed for years :wink:

Makes sense :rofl:
Boosting @CoolCavy's esteem for reminding me that CAs and supers don't exist anymore and we all got renamed :yes:
lol thanks @Glaz
Original post by Glaz
Has someone helped you out with your exams help? Has a FH kindly moved a misplaced thread for you? Do you just love one particular user? Tag them here to make their day!

I'll start:

Your turn!
@Glaz for letting me love you

@Haider.alix for being strong through the tough times rn

@KimJayneNoel for pushing on and striving to achieve her goals in music

@markovchain17 because I feel like you dont get mentioned enough yet you are a trooper and an OG

@goldilocks12 because I love porridge 🤣🤣

@I AM GROOT 1 I AM groot
Original post by Glaz

I'll start:

Your turn!
Original post by Camryn0903

Wooo porridge ftw :yep:
well i dont think i make up to this list i guys you should add someone else

@markovchain17 because I feel like you dont get mentioned enough yet you are a trooper and an OG

@I AM GROOT 1 I AM groot
Reply 13
Boddington's for improving my night
PRSOM
Original post by gjd800
Boddington's for improving my night
lol thanks

@I AM GROOT 1 I AM groot
Will reply some other time, as too many awesome people to thank
Original post by Glaz

I'll start:

Your turn!
Gosh, here goes!

@Doones , for many things.
First and foremost, for giving me permission to publish my book in the Hive, which quickly got moved onto open threads.
For telling me how to deal with trolls, when they were really upsetting me.
For encouraging me to re-open the Oxford Parents Association thread, which two trolls had intimidated me into closing.
For going into my blog (Oxford Mum's Big Fat Survival blog) and making trolls' comments disappear.
For being a great repper, and general encourager of many people.
For teaching me so much about how to apply for Oxbridge. Five years of lurking have been well worth my while.
In short, if there had been no Doones, there would definitely be no Oxford Mum

My gang of four:
@Themysticalegg for being one of the sweetest people on TSR. i honestly think you don't have a bad bone in your body. Great for poo and toilet threads. You often have me crying with laughter. Supportive and loving friend
@Scotney @harrysbar - Two amazing friends. We support each other and have lots of laughs together. Scotney you have been a great support (along with Doones) in tackling the Harrow Troll. More hilarious times to come with him.

@the bear for making me laugh so hard. The best part was sending me those cauldron stories I had to finish. One of my fave threads was about the first TSR user, and you were responsible for the wittiest comments.

@KimJayneNoel and @CHANELDIAMONDS for being extremely loyal friends. You both have great threads, Kim with your song writing and Chanel with your positivity thread. Chanel sometimes your remarks are so inspiring, I remember them for weeks.

Mods @Snufkin @Wilykit for your help ridding me of trolls. It's getting to be a full time occupation.

All the great blogs: @RazzzBerries, @CoolCavy @barror1, @The_Lonely_Goatherd. Particularly thanks to the lonely Goatherd, who encouraged me to write my life story blog.

The medics, such as , who work so hard, helping the medical prospectives apply to the right med school and who hand out valuable advice, despite being busy doctors themselves.

And to @Obolinda , who has my unswerving respect for her kindness and wisdom.

Sorry for the essay, but TSR is the most amazing place. I know I must have left someone out...
Original post by Oxford Mum
Gosh, here goes!

First and foremost, for giving me permission to publish my book in the Hive, which quickly got moved onto open threads.
For encouraging me to re-open the Oxford Parents Association thread, which two trolls had intimidated me into closing.
For going into my blog (Oxford Mum's Big Fat Survival blog) and making trolls' comments disappear.
For teaching me so much about how to apply for Oxbridge. Five years of lurking have been well worth my while.

My gang of four:
@Themysticalegg for being one of the sweetest people on TSR. i honestly think you don't have a bad bone in your body. Great for poo and toilet threads. You often have me crying with laughter. Supportive and loving friend
@Scotney @harrysbar - Two amazing friends. We support each other and have lots of laughs together. Scotney you have been a great support (along with Doones) in tackling the Harrow Troll. More hilarious times to come with him.

@the bear for making me laugh so hard. The best part was sending me those cauldron stories I had to finish. One of my fave threads was about the first TSR user, and you were responsible for the wittiest comments.

@KimJayneNoel and @CHANELDIAMONDS for being extremely loyal friends. You both have great threads, Kim with your song writing and Chanel with your positivity thread. Chanel sometimes your remarks are so inspiring, I remember them for weeks.

Mods @Snufkin @Wilykit for your help ridding me of trolls. It's getting to be a full time occupation.

All the great blogs: @RazzzBerries, @L.D.S. @CoolCavy @barror1, @The_Lonely_Goatherd. Particularly thanks to the lonely Goatherd, who encouraged me to write my life story blog.

The medics, such as @ecolier, who work so hard, helping the medical prospectives apply to the right med school and who hand out valuable advice, despite being busy doctors themselves.

Sorry for the essay, but TSR is the most amazing place. I know I must have left someone out...

Awww that's really sweet, we all love having you here OM :cube:
Original post by Oxford Mum
Gosh, here goes!

My gang of four:

All the great blogs: @RazzzBerries, @L.D.S. @CoolCavy @barror1, @The_Lonely_Goatherd. Particularly thanks to the lonely Goatherd, who encouraged me to write my life story blog.

The medics, such as @ecolier, who work so hard, helping the medical prospectives apply to the right med school and who hand out valuable advice, despite being busy doctors themselves.

thanks Mum :hugs:

Quick Reply

Latest