The Student Room Group

Lloyds scholars programme 2019

Scroll to see replies

same and i thought i clicked it but now no dates or buttons are there or confirmed anymore so im not sure haha
Original post by buffcutlery
I managed to submit one but I'm a bit confused because they said there were three assessment centres but none of them came up only my university and there wasn't much choice? What about you?
Reply 21
nope
Original post by buffcutlery
I'm still very confused about where it will be, did yours say which assessment centre it would be? (I only had one day as well)
That's actually true aha I can't find the actual date I had to choose, great, might just have to email to make sure
Original post by otmwsday
same and i thought i clicked it but now no dates or buttons are there or confirmed anymore so im not sure haha
I've had my phone interview last week and still no response (or even a follow up email). Anyone else?
Is anyone here going to the assessment centre this Thursday (27th)? Been looking around TSR and this is the closest to a current Lloyds scholarship thing I could find
Reply 25
Mine is on Tuesday 25th
Reply 26
Will the Assesment center involve an interview, group exercise, and a case study as I am a bit confused with the email I received?
Original post by David/f
Will the Assesment center involve an interview, group exercise, and a case study as I am a bit confused with the email I received?

It'll have all of these, here's a link for the case study thing. It should give you a better idea of what to expect: https://www.lloyds-scholars.com/applications
Reply 28
how long after your phone interview did you get an email? i had mine but haven't heard anything back about the assessment centre since but surely they tell you if you don't make it?
Reply 29
mine was a month ago and i haven't heard anything
Original post by Xanimede
I've had my phone interview last week and still no response (or even a follow up email). Anyone else?
Original post by zxoxsa
how long after your phone interview did you get an email? i had mine but haven't heard anything back about the assessment centre since but surely they tell you if you don't make it?

People say it may take up to 6 weeks from the numeracy test date since assessment centres can run into late July as far as I know
I cannot access the webinar, did anyone listen to the recent one if so what key areas were covered and also the dress code is formal so I take it we're all going to be walking round in suits all day?
Original post by Jackj2810
I cannot access the webinar, did anyone listen to the recent one if so what key areas were covered and also the dress code is formal so I take it we're all going to be walking round in suits all day?

Better to overdress than underdress imo, as for the webinar it's not been working for me either. There's one going on tomorrow at 1:30 (should've got an email for this) but it's a bit annoying having the webinar a day before the assessment centre when it was supposed to be seen a week before.
I'm heading to the centre tomorrow, hopefully there has been an error with the webinar in general and it'll be addressed tomorrow, best of luck with your assessment
Original post by Kaneki Amano
Better to overdress than underdress imo, as for the webinar it's not been working for me either. There's one going on tomorrow at 1:30 (should've got an email for this) but it's a bit annoying having the webinar a day before the assessment centre when it was supposed to be seen a week before.
And there’s me still waiting for a decision lol
Original post by Jackj2810
I'm heading to the centre tomorrow, hopefully there has been an error with the webinar in general and it'll be addressed tomorrow, best of luck with your assessment

Best of luck to you too dude
Original post by MNOMAAN1
And there’s me still waiting for a decision lol

Do you mean response from the telephone interview?

Could be due to the same reason as this below

Original post by Kaneki Amano
People say it may take up to 6 weeks from the numeracy test date since assessment centres can run into late July as far as I know
Is there an assessment centre in London?
What is this?
Original post by ForeverYoungx
Is there an assessment centre in London?

Not that I know of

Original post by Jasmine.bx
What is this?

A scholarship programme which runs in select Universities e.g. Birmingham, Bath, Sheffield etc

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending